myLifeInsurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend myLifeInsurance
Read myLifeInsurance Reviews

About myLifeInsurance:

We are a UK-based comparison service which specialises in life insurance quotes. We deliver personalised quotes and compare every inch of the market so our customers can get the best life insurance deals.

We are only partnered with FCA regulated brokers and offer a completely free and non-obligation service.

MyLifeInsurance
7 Bell Yard
London
WC2A 2JR

Tell us how myLifeInsurance made you happy
Very professional and gave me exactly what I needed.
Very easy to navigate, had a conversation with Paul who sorted my life insurance at considerably cheaper than I’d found in comparison sites. All set up very quickly.
Lady was very nice and patient on the phone and explained everything very well and did her best to get me a good deal suited to me. Thanks david
What I needed at time I requested them .
The person I spoke to was very helpful and also pleasant. He understood what insurance I wanted and could afford.
Excellent service and attention to the customer needs, congrats!
Really friendly workers 😊
Friendly staff, great explanations to someone who was a little unsure of what was best.
We helpful, knowledgeable and professional service
Extremely friendly advisors, very knowledgeable, gave great advise on life cover, let me make my own decisions, not pushy. Very helpful, glad I found them!
Quick service
Very helpful, asked all the right answers, recormend to other family, they will look and try compare what suits around your price plan
Very helpful, efficient service
Excellent communication dealt with all my questions and very polite understanding, very professional and highly recommended feel so happy with my choice of life insurance.
Great services and helpful advice!
Great service and follow up! Thankyou for all the advise and making my insurance choices easier!
Very helpful and friendly
Very helpful and not too pushy. Listened to my concerns.
Good customer service and polite staff. Made me feel free to ask any questions
Great service, easy to deal with.
myLifeInsurance is rated 4.88 based on 26 reviews