myLifeInsurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend myLifeInsurance
Read myLifeInsurance Reviews

About myLifeInsurance:

We are a UK-based comparison service which specialises in life insurance quotes. We deliver personalised quotes and compare every inch of the market so our customers can get the best life insurance deals.

We are only partnered with FCA regulated brokers and offer a completely free and non-obligation service.

MyLifeInsurance
7 Bell Yard
London
WC2A 2JR

Tell us how myLifeInsurance made you happy
Gives us what we need at the right time after our old one expired...
I'm Very happy with the service and help I recieved thankyou again
Excellent service very pleasant
The service I received from my Lifeinsurance was excellent, I spoke to a very polite young man who found me the exact policy type that I was looking for
I can not be more happier.
The guy that I spoke to on the phone was a really polite and extremely helpful.
excellent help could not fault the gentleman that sorted eveything out
Brilliant service and customer 1 to 1 and also gave me the right advice I needed to best suit me. Many thanks to L&G
Very professional and helpful
Process very easy to get insurance required. Would recommend to anyone
I’m very happy with the help and assistance I was given when I took out my life insurance. My queries and questions were answered.
Brilliant friendly efficient service will be definitely recommend to friends and family.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Prompt and very professional service, very easy to deal with.
Very good cover very pleasent staff wbst life insurance on the market
Very good service made it very easy to understand very happy.
Gave me exactly what I wanted
Fabulous very helpful and informative can’t fault the service
I got exactly what I wanted with excellent advice
Great service and competitive price
The texts are all to my husband, and it is my policy.
Sam was helpful, although he phoned our home a lot whilst my husband was looking at his quote elsewhere due to the climate and his health issues, which was a little persistent. We didn't have replies from the other companies to make a comparison, so we could not make a decision.
I still haven't received the small print form's and form for signing and my consideration time is fast disappearing. I have received one sheet telling me to sign forms but there was nothing else in the envelope.
Please look into this. Thank you.
Excellent service