myLifeInsurance Reviews

of reviewers recommend myLifeInsurance
Read myLifeInsurance Reviews

About myLifeInsurance:

We are a UK-based comparison service which specialises in life insurance quotes. We deliver personalised quotes and compare every inch of the market so our customers can get the best life insurance deals.

We are only partnered with FCA regulated brokers and offer a completely free and non-obligation service.

MyLifeInsurance
7 Bell Yard
London
WC2A 2JR

Tell us how myLifeInsurance made you happy
My husband passed away in March to cancer he was pleased with the service he received that is all I can tell you.
Very helpful and made everything easy to understand and set up. Would definitely recommend
I haven't had to claim on the insurance yet but I hope if I ever do it's as easy as it was setting it up.
It solved my problem and I know now how things need to be donr.
Absolutely terrible customer service!! Contradiction within quote paperwork over level of cover. Have ignored my request to cancel.
Service was informative. I was asked what my requirements were and given the correct producet suited to my pocket
Fantastic company very knowledgable and wasn’t about making money out of me. Was tailored to my needs and wishes. They even ensured affordability For myself in the current climate. There was no pressure to purchase either. Definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs life insurance, isn’t really clear on what’s needed or what’s out there.
Fantastic service and high claims amount . When needed
It is perfect what I wanted and they were so nice and polite on the phone
Helped me get a good comprehensive deal with no issues can’t recommend them enough
The team is very supportive
Great customer service
Completely satisfied with both start to finish in completion of insurance policy. Very professional and excellent phone manner giving advice and alternative choices of policies.

Thanks again I would have no problem recommending my Life Insurance.
Very efficient and knowledgeable staff
It was easy to get a quote and I've got some good advise.
Very patient and explained everything really well.
Wooohooooo
Very honest and professional
I recently purchased life insurance and was amazed with how at ease the call handler mademe feel no pushing ss at all and made the whole thing so easy
The response was quick and polite above all helpful was able to get a very competitive and satisfying quote
myLifeInsurance is rated 4.85 based on 114 reviews