Mycarsit Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Mycarsit

How would you rate Mycarsit ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ranjith Krishnan Gopalankutty

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Mycarsit in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ranjith Krishnan Gopalankutty
"the order placements and other things related are okay. But i did not actually needed the product at the end as i found a better deal in my staff shop. So when i finally wanted to return the stuff, they wanted to pay for the return otherwise i had to go to leicester and return to their ware house. thats so pathetic for such a huge package. I will not recommend them to anybody"
Mycarsit is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews