myHermes Reviews

of reviewers recommend myHermes

Tell us how myHermes made you happy
Absolutely terrible company, either employ better staff and delivery drivers who do there job and not send there 10yr old kid to a random persons house or just give up while your ahead :)
This courier was used by J D Sport for a Christmas order but nothing arrived, it showed online that it was lost between the national and local depot for nearly two weeks. I complained to JD and then they complained to myHermes. On the same day I was notified JD had contacted myHermes, within hours my order status jumped from being lost to 'apparently' having been delivered. I had an email saying it had been delivered on that day at a particular time, then the online tracking system was all altered and backdated to show a delivery a week or so earlier. Both occasions we were in and nothing had come! Fortunately I had kept screen shots allowing me to try and pursue a refund with JD. I've never had a courier lie about delivery before - I'd avoid myHermes like the plague, they have no conscience and are quite happy to lie and sign off orders as delivered when they know their staff have most likely stolen them so I've been able to put together a strong case with JD! Fortunately they can't make up a signature or provide any proof they delivered it so maybe I'll see a refund eventually... thanks to their fraud I'm already a month gone and I'm still out of pocket....
myHermes is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews