mynextmattress.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend mynextmattress.co.uk

Tell us how mynextmattress.co.uk made you happy
I received a faulty bed that was 4-5cm shorter than advertised and I was not allowed to return the item because the packaging was taken by their courier upon delivery. 4-5cm doesn't sound a lot but it is signficant in terms of the length of a bed. I raised the issue verbally and in writing with both Andy and Simon (within the 14 days advertised on the website) for a replacement or refund for 'any reason'. I was denied my request. Yes, it is mentioned somewhere on their web site that the packaging needs to be kept for distance selling regs and so you will need to wrestle with the couriers as they automatically try to take the packaging away (perhaps under instruction from MNM in an attempt to remove their obligations?). Despite being rejected under the 14 days offer, surely I am covered under the guarantee and/or the 30 days (as stated on the web site) required to notify MNM of a faulty product and ask for a replacement or refund?! The answer was "No". I raised the issue with Simon and Andy again (verbally and in writing), and apparently a bed made 4-5cm too short is not classed as faulty despite the mattress hanging over the end of my bed and looking ridiculous. MNM said that the mattress was not pushed all the way to the headboard - but it was! I also find it strange that a mattress somehow affects the length of a brand new bed base. If someone can explain that to me, it would be most welcome. The length of the base is short irrespective of if a mattress is on the base or not. I was then told (by Simon) to contact the manufacturer direct. However, the transaction was between me (the customer) and MNM (the supplier), there is no relationship between me and the manufacturer. MNM tried to move the problem to someone else. Despite this I contacted the manufacturer and unsurprisingly they agreed with me in that MNM should not have referred me to Sleepeezee for the reasons I have stated. I have all of the above in writing. Bottom line - If you order and get a non faulty product your gamble has paid off. I am sure they will respond and try to make excuses as they have with other poor reviews. My warning is that if MNM has a choice of assisting you when you are in need, they won't, and will use every dirty trick possible to leave you with a faulty product. .
The service we received from Mynextmattress was first class. Having been let down by Bensons Beds we ordered a mattress and received it just 2 days later. The delivery drivers Tom and Connor were very helpful and well mannered. We will definitely use these people again
Brilliant company, excellent prices. My Hypnos bed base had a mark on it and I daren’t touch it in case I made it worse. My Next Mattress organised with Hypnos to send a cleaning company out to deal with it for me. The mark was a bit stubborn at first but came off in the end, I’m very happy.
Cannot fault them!
Excellent service and a great price. Customer service was excellent from start to finish.
This is a superb company in every way. I rang the store for advice on purchasing the right mattress, was helped by a very friendly assistant and purchased a Hypnos mattress at a better price than anywhere else. I was given a delivery date and rung the evening before and again on the day, about forty minutes before arrival. The two delivery men carried a very heavy mattress up a narrow staircase and were very polite and helpful. I was really impressed with the whole process from start to end and highly recommend this company.
Faulty pillows sold and merchant refused to give refund. I had to bring a claim against them with my credit card provider before I got my refund. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICES. AVOID THIS MERCHANT AT ALL COST.
mynextmattress.co.uk is rated 3.67 based on 6 reviews