mynextmattress.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend mynextmattress.co.uk

Tell us how mynextmattress.co.uk made you happy
Brilliant company, excellent prices. My Hypnos bed base had a mark on it and I daren’t touch it in case I made it worse. My Next Mattress organised with Hypnos to send a cleaning company out to deal with it for me. The mark was a bit stubborn at first but came off in the end, I’m very happy.
Cannot fault them! Excellent service and a great price. Customer service was excellent from start to finish.
This is a superb company in every way. I rang the store for advice on purchasing the right mattress, was helped by a very friendly assistant and purchased a Hypnos mattress at a better price than anywhere else. I was given a delivery date and rung the evening before and again on the day, about forty minutes before arrival. The two delivery men carried a very heavy mattress up a narrow staircase and were very polite and helpful. I was really impressed with the whole process from start to end and highly recommend this company.
Faulty pillows sold and merchant refused to give refund. I had to bring a claim against them with my credit card provider before I got my refund. DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICES. AVOID THIS MERCHANT AT ALL COST.
mynextmattress.co.uk is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews