My Revolving Closet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend My Revolving Closet

How would you rate My Revolving Closet?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about My Revolving Closet in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Do not trust this company. I purchased a pair of boots, costs £45. They looked really nice on the website. However, when they arrived, the boots were not the same ones as on the website. They were poor quality, had water staines on them. When I tried to send them back, they do not provide a returns address, it's a scam, there is no address, no contact. they do not respond to emails. Stay away from this awful company."
My Revolving Closet is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews