My Revolving Closet Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend My Revolving Closet
6PM
6PM

Tell us how My Revolving Closet made you happy

"Do not trust this company. I purchased a pair of boots, costs £45. They looked really nice on the website. However, when they arrived, the boots were not the same ones as on the website. They were poor quality, had water staines on them. When I tried to send them back, they do not provide a returns address, it's a scam, there is no address, no contact. they do not respond to emails. Stay away from this awful company."
Are you My Revolving Closet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
My Revolving Closet is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews