My SOS Family Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend My SOS Family

About My SOS Family: Send SOS help alerts quickly to friends and family using the My SOS Family app or voice assistant offering you peace of mind. Our service works with Smartphones, Smartwatches, Alexa Echo, Google Home, Basic phones and Bluetooth devices.

How would you rate My SOS Family ?

"Got a hand-me-down iPhone from my daughter. with this app added. I don't do reviews, when my daughter was sent a link to review, she asked me to say what i thought ; I like the app well designed for people like me who find it hard navigating smartphones its easy to use and call for help. Lilly"
"We loved the simplicity of this service, on my fathers cordless phone we attached a lanyard, then added the my sos family speed dial number to 5 keys so dad can press any phone button and it works its as simple as that."
"My mother bought an Amazon Echo from QVC. I set it up for her and she's been happier, she talks to it like a friend and asks the weather, plays trivia games, listens to the radio. Last week she fell and would have been on the floor for hours if it wasn't for the free Gift card for My SOS Family skill that QVC sent her with the echo. Luckily we wrote "Alexa Start My SOS Family" on a post-it and stuck it on the echo. Thank you QVC and My SOS Family."
"Great App, my auntie uses this I think it's a great innovation. I will be recommending this to help a lot more people."
"What a fantastic app. It was easy to set-up, amazing tool for my daughter who has special needs but wants independence. I will certainly be recommending this to my friends and to my daughters disability social worker who I'm sure would find it extrememly useful."
"Such a brilliant application. We use it for my elderly mother, who occasionally is alone at home. I don't understand why it's not more well known & used by Social Services, I'm sure it'll save a lot of money."
"It is good because it is moving with the times in terms of technology. It also allows people safety when they are living independently but have gone outside of the house. Peace of mind for the elderly and their relatives."
"My SOS Family was straight forward to set up and we use it for our daughter who travels to school by train. Easy to use and I can check where she is giving peace of mind. Very happy with this App."
"This App is amazing, very useful."
"I thing this is a great App. It’s really good to have when you have vulnerable relatives."
"It's marvelous"
"I would highly recommend this product for the elderly, easy to use, just press of a button alerts family/friends when in distress. Well done, great concept My SOS Family!"
"I use Mysosfamily for my 10year old daughter and my elderly mum. My daughter as she's getting ready for secondary school so she's walking home from school alone. My mum is housebound, hates mobile phones so she has Alexa echo and we've printed the words for her to use so she is not flusted if she has to use it."
"As a window cleaner i work alone often in high and potentially dangerous places. it gives me great peace of mind to be able to set the timer on My SOS Family so if anything happens my workmate will be notified. Thanks!"
"informative app to better understand services provided"
"Extremely useful app which will definitely help the vulnerable and give peace of mind to their families. Affordable, practical & highly versatile."
"Great app!!!"
"Had this up and running within a day and now have peace of mind and feel reassured that my grandmother has an efficient alarm system. I always worried in case she had a fall, and now have a huge sense of relief!"
"My SOS Family has given me reassurance and eased my worries when leaving elderly family members alone. It’s also given them their confidence and independence back as they’re able to get on with the day knowing that clicking a button will immediately contact the family. Highly recommended!"
"This app really works, it gives me so much reassurance knowing my elderly mum can reach me in an emergency."
My SOS Family is rated 4.97 based on 33 reviews