Nakie.co Reviews

Nakie.co 5 star review on 9th October 2020
William M.
Nakie.co 5 star review on 9th October 2020
William M.
Hands down the best purchase i made all year! Loved my nakie hammock so much, i had to buy a second one!
Amazing product, amazing service and amazing website. These guys ticks all the boxes. Just love how easy it is to setup and pack away. Super sturdy and strong.
Nakie.co 5 star review on 23rd November 2020
Love my hammock so much and love supporting a company that genuinely cares about customers and the environment. Thanks Nakie❤️
Most compact little hammock ever! Perfect for short and long getaways! Such a great gift leading into Christmas. Easy set up for virtually anywhere with trees!
So easy to set up and take down and very comfortable. Definitely a must have for summer.
absuloutly love love love my Nakie hammock
I love every product they’ve released so far! And every purchase is doing good for the world! I stumbled across the hammock and honestly it’s my favourite little piece of luxury I now take on every outdoors trip. It is unbelievably easy to set up, really good quality and so comfortable! Since I have bought the cup and rain tarp and bug Net. I love this company, excited to see what else they release and how else I could support them!
Amazing hammock that feels so supportive and is also beautiful! The customer service is out of this world, the people at this company are legends and so kind! Definitely looking forward to buying more stuff from them in the future!
Such a well designed, quality product. Customer service was amazing and they went above and beyond to make sure I received my delivery before my trek. Can’t speak highly enough of my experience. Cheers gang!
Great service and great products!!
Amazing quality and so easy to put up my day care children are loving it.
Love the whole set up, and is quick and easy to use.
Keep up the great work Nakie
Great customer service and an awesome product!
Love, love, love my hammock. Summer is just about to get a whole lot better :-)
Nakie.co 5 star review on 5th November 2020
Less time writing witty emails, more time shipping item's in advertised shipping and handling times.
Love it, really easy to set up and put it back to the bag. Great product.
Bloody Awesome, the service provided was amazing and the product itself is second to none, cant wait to start using this morning often, thanks again
Just love it
Amazing quality and comfortable hammock which is so easy to set up. Packs down to the perfect size for hiking and camping but best of all customer service was second to none! Nakie shipped my hammock so I had it for an upcoming hiking trip and then sent the rest of my products once they were in stock with free shipping again. Can’t thank you enough.
Nakie.co 5 star review on 2nd November 2020
Great product. Very fast turn around. Couriered from Australia which I like.
Nakie.co is rated 4.88 based on 59 reviews