Nakie.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nakie.co

hello@nakie.com.au

Tell us how Nakie.co made you happy
Love my Nakie hammock! It’s bigger than I expected and super comfortable! I even bought my friend one for her birthday because she liked mine so much
We love our hammocks so much that we purchased 4 more as presents for our wedding party.
Quality and comfort. Super fast processing and postage.
I got one for my partner and will be getting my own soon :)
Love my new Nakie hammock! Fast delivery, quality construction & easy to put up. I anticipate many leisurely hours enjoying it.
Got my hammock when promised and love the help videos.
Super efficient. Fast shipping, amazing quality product!
Absolutely wonderful in every way! Love the hammock and the service and delivery was very smooth!
Good quality, nice customer service, great action with tree planting for every product sold, I am generally satisfied. Thanks to greetings.
Awesome product, unreal price and excellent environmental initiatives
Bought 2 and very happy great product ,nice and compact .Also grateful that some of the profit helps the environment as well as the product itself being made from recycled material . Great concept .5 Stars .
I haven’t been able to use this as much as I would like, but it is amazing. This product is just as good as Eno, or better. Can’t beat their price and what the company does for the environment. Love it and I highly recommend other people to buy.
We love out Nakie!!! easy to assemble and the ropes make it so easy to tie. Because it is very lightweight, we can take it anywhere with us.
Great comfortable hammock. It is so easy to take hiking and set up to enjoy the views.
Our daughter is very pleased with her hammock
Easy to order on your website.
Really enjoyed your humourous email to confirm that you received my order and that my item was being prepared for shipping.
Awesome job guys!
Super fast service despite the pandemic and amazing quality
I love this hammock. That’s all I have to say.
Nakie.co is rated 4.94 based on 17 reviews