Nalai and Co. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nalai and Co.

Tell us how Nalai and Co. made you happy

"I have been waiting on this order for over 4 months now And it is unacceptable I was hoping to have befor motherday and didn't if I knew it would take this long I could of gotten it on Amazon If it not here by the end of the week I wand a full refund Thank you"
Are you Nalai and Co.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Product was damaged and only offered a 20% refund. Product quality was horrible. The packaging was horrible."
"Absolutely horrible, “roses” came wrapped in a tight green bubble wrap, it looked just like a styrofoam ball with fake roses all from the dollar store. No nice case as advertised. I was actually ashamed I spend $50. For this and my wife was happy while she was expecting it.. I want a refun!"
"This company is a nightmare to deal with. Many people are complaining (myself included) in ordering something, being charged for it and never receiving what they paid for. It’s been 17 weeks and I still have nothing and they keep playing their games and not refunding my money dispite them saying that they would refund my money. DO NOT FALL FOR THEIR SCAM! DONT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!"
"Took 5+ week to receive package and can't actually talk to customer service just email and it is a computer"
"I wouldn’t even give it a one star unfortunately you have to. I ordered a rose bear from them when I FINALLY received my order the product was in horrible condition you can actually see the styrofoam under the roses some roses are out and the ribbon on the bear had writing on it but unable to read what it says due to them cutting it in the middle of the words glue all over the bear and more. I want my full refund!"
"The product came in looking like nothing that was pictured and just wrapped in a plastic wrap when the picture showed a nice case."
"I gave a 1 star because i couldnt give a minus number. Worst purchase ever. The blue rose bear arrived dirty squat and missing roses. It qas packages in just a green plastic wrap. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone."
"I wouldn’t even give it a one star unfortunately you have to. I ordered a rose bear from them when I FINALLY received my order the product was in horrible condition you can actually see the styrofoam under the roses and the ribbon on the bear had writing on it but unable to read what it says due to them cutting it in the middle of the words! I will not be a return customer and would not suggest this site to anyone."
"If I could do zero stars I would! Purchased 2 bike bags, paid additional shipping to get them sooner. Still took 6 weeks but the real issue is that in trying to refund them (they didn't fit my bikes) I learned that I would have to send them back to CHINA. I advised I should be able to send them to NJ (company listed address on web site) an was told I could keep them and get a 50% refund. No reply to my subsequent emails requesting I send them back for a FULL refund. No one answers their phone. Disputed with my credit card company and received a full credit. THANK YOU CITI BANK!!"
"I too ordered a bike bag which has never ever been received. The only response I get from them is a link to follow its whereabouts and it shows that the package has been stuck in the one spot for two weeks and has not moved - SCAM I think. That's all they can tell me. They need to be reported"
"We ordered and paid for 3 bottles of ceramic car polish. They sent 1 bottle. I then had to send them a picture of the packaging we received, 5 TIMES. Finally, after repeated emails (16) they said the remainder of the order will arrive in 7 days. Didn't happen. More emails back and forth and now they don't even respond."
"I ordered a bike bag on November 5, 2018. It isn't here yet. When I have called the company at 917-310-4488 a recording answers, I leave a message and wait and wait for a response. Is the company legitimate? I have the charge for the purchased item and I will contact my credit card company if I don't receive the item within the week."
"I ordered 2 items November 23, 2017. I have received 1 and am still waiting for the other. Their tracking process always shows the same thing and has for the last eight weeks. When you contact them with the problem they send you the tracking information. That's not helping me."
Nalai and Co. is rated 1.07 based on 14 reviews