Nalai and Co. Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nalai and Co.

Tell us how Nalai and Co. made you happy

"If I could do zero stars I would! Purchased 2 bike bags, paid additional shipping to get them sooner. Still took 6 weeks but the real issue is that in trying to refund them (they didn't fit my bikes) I learned that I would have to send them back to CHINA. I advised I should be able to send them to NJ (company listed address on web site) an was told I could keep them and get a 50% refund. No reply to my subsequent emails requesting I send them back for a FULL refund. No one answers their phone. Disputed with my credit card company and received a full credit. THANK YOU CITI BANK!!"
Are you Nalai and Co.? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I too ordered a bike bag which has never ever been received. The only response I get from them is a link to follow its whereabouts and it shows that the package has been stuck in the one spot for two weeks and has not moved - SCAM I think. That's all they can tell me. They need to be reported"
"We ordered and paid for 3 bottles of ceramic car polish. They sent 1 bottle. I then had to send them a picture of the packaging we received, 5 TIMES. Finally, after repeated emails (16) they said the remainder of the order will arrive in 7 days. Didn't happen. More emails back and forth and now they don't even respond."
"I ordered a bike bag on November 5, 2018. It isn't here yet. When I have called the company at 917-310-4488 a recording answers, I leave a message and wait and wait for a response. Is the company legitimate? I have the charge for the purchased item and I will contact my credit card company if I don't receive the item within the week."
"I ordered 2 items November 23, 2017. I have received 1 and am still waiting for the other. Their tracking process always shows the same thing and has for the last eight weeks. When you contact them with the problem they send you the tracking information. That's not helping me."
Nalai and Co. is rated 1.20 based on 5 reviews