Nationwide transfer inc Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nationwide transfer inc

Tell us how Nationwide transfer inc made you happy

Telephone
"Knowledgeable about all my questions and concerns. I was leery bout this since I got scammed before. I took a risk and I am glad I did cuz I'm out of the timeshare and I got a huge compensation."
"I had on the timeshare for over 10 years and it was messed a mistake from the get-go. I never was able to use it and the resort wouldn't take it back. I was contacted by Nationwide transfer and they helped me get out of the ownership. It was a pretty fast process and now me and my family are able to travel two different vacation spots."
"My experience with nationwide was positive and got out as promised with the 6 months. The harassing calls stopped and I will have money in my pocket.Thank u nationwide transfer!!!!!l"
"My experience with nationwide was positive and got out as promised with the 6 months. The harassing calls stopped and I got to have money in my pocket. Thank u nationwide transfer!!!!!"
"have had the worst luck with these resale companies. Scammed out of a lot of money but thanks to nationwide transfer I am out. And the experience was positive!!!!"
"thank you Nationwide transfer for helping me get out of my timeshare. I now have the opportunity to travel and go where I want without feeling restricted what a relief!"
"My husband and I dealt with various partys trying to get rid of our property,And always the same problem occurred to us money taken for us and no solution. Nationwide Transfer asked for 2400 to relieve us of the problem and it was worth the money"
"Glad I took the risk and it paid off in fast response to the action needed to get me out of my timeshare.They are very dedicated to show me details about the process that needed to be completed"
"Very good customer service experience with this company, They got me out of my timeshare without any delays within 60 days of the time they started."
"Great service experience with this company, and they don't waist any time. Straight to the point got me out of my timeshare in 60 days"
"I wasn't sure if I wanted to go this route,But I'm glad I did they saved me money and got me some money back from Wyndham"
"I have had 3 timeshares for 12 years I couldn't give them away for free I was skeptical about doing business but I am glad I did now I'm timeshare free"
"Very professional I'm glad I got the call from them I was just going in circles trying to sell it wasting money and nationwide transfers got the job done"
"This companys service was so helpful. I am out of my contract with marriott and even got money back! It took a lot longer than I had hoped but I am happy with my results!"
Nationwide transfer inc is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews