Natural Barber Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Natural Barber Co.
Read Natural Barber Co. Reviews

help@naturalbarber.co

Natural Barber Co. Spike Island, 133 Cumberland Road

Tell us how Natural Barber Co. made you happy
Great products that always arrive promptly when ordered. Great customer service.
This product is amazing!
I have been having skin reactions to products so I started looking for and hair products for sensitive skin but didn't have much joy but luckily I saw the Natural Barber Co. advert on my Facebook and decided to check it out. Yep, for sensitive skin and made with natural ingredients too.

I've been using the Hades paste for a while now and it really is an amazing hair product. Not greasy, natural look and even though it isn't scent, only scented by the natural ingredients, I think it smells great. Reminds me of Madeira cake. But it's very subtle, you just smell it in the air when you move.

I well definitely recommend and be buying from the Natural Barber Co. in the future. They have great customer service too! Well done!
This company has peaked my interest since I first stumbled across them! Cruelty free, eco friendly & vegan products that will do the job - very important to me and hopefully many others!
Simple ordering and fast delivery!
Keep up the top work Joe and Co!
Great product!
Delightfully pleasing company, with excellent customer service.
Company seems fine...
Product arrived promptly.
Fantastic product! Love it!
Positive zero waste products.
Great products! Would highly recommend.
Natural Barber Co. is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews