natureforex.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend natureforex.com

Tell us how natureforex.com made you happy
i was naive and new to trading, came across a broker on Facebook, a representative of this company, and they do know how to convince with sweet talks, i invested a first sum of 2300 Euros and 1900 afterwards, when i requested my profit, i was asked to pay a sum of 4000 before it can be released, that was when i started knowing i was been played, reported to the authorities and they did absolutely nothing, till i met Peter Geralds, he was able to provide me with cyber investigation referrals, although it took about a few weeks but i was able to recover 85% of my funds back, id advise you to stay away from forex as its generally dangerous.
The worst company ever. They always ask for money. I asked for withdrawal and they denied. They said I have to pay for maintenance fee which cost me about 5% of all my money, I paid and they still didn't grant me my money. I knew something was off, so I reached out to a financial recovery expert WEALTHWATCHS,COM to help me recover ,my money from them which was a success. I am just glad i have all my money back and i don't have to deal with them anymore.
natureforex.com is rated 1.67 based on 3 reviews