ncv car sales newark Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend ncv car sales newark

Tell us how ncv car sales newark made you happy

"Bought a car that had failed oil pump within two days. NCV eventually accepted the car back and made a refund but argued at every turn and made things extremely difficult. I recovered from lung cancer a few years ago and this was a far easier experience than dealing with these Muppets."
Are you ncv car sales newark? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ncv car sales newark receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Bought a car that had failed oil pump within two days. NCV eventually accepted the car back and made a refund but argued at every turn. I recovered from lung cancer a few years ago and this was a far easier experience than dealing with these Muppets."
"BEWARE!!! shadesofnur.co.uk I think that the website is a scam. I placed an order #1038 on 16 September 2017. They charged my credit card (87eur - GPAY-HAEFMYTOM), and since then no answer. The status of my order says 'pending'. I have sent them two messages and no reply. I think that I should have checked more in detail the website, but since there were no negative reviews I decided to try. They have no e-mail on their website. This review will be updated accordingly. Today is 28.09.2017."
"Great service! Nice car"
ncv car sales newark is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews