ncv car sales newark Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend ncv car sales newark

Tell us how ncv car sales newark made you happy

"Bought a car that had failed oil pump within two days. NCV eventually accepted the car back and made a refund but argued at every turn and made things extremely difficult. I recovered from lung cancer a few years ago and this was a far easier experience than dealing with these Muppets."
Are you ncv car sales newark? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Bought a car that had failed oil pump within two days. NCV eventually accepted the car back and made a refund but argued at every turn. I recovered from lung cancer a few years ago and this was a far easier experience than dealing with these Muppets."
"BEWARE!!! shadesofnur.co.uk I think that the website is a scam. I placed an order #1038 on 16 September 2017. They charged my credit card (87eur - GPAY-HAEFMYTOM), and since then no answer. The status of my order says 'pending'. I have sent them two messages and no reply. I think that I should have checked more in detail the website, but since there were no negative reviews I decided to try. They have no e-mail on their website. This review will be updated accordingly. Today is 28.09.2017."
"Great service! Nice car"
ncv car sales newark is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews