Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
Read Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

About Negrini Luxury Gun Cases:

When it comes to high-grade shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Negrini luxury hard gun cases are the lightest weight with IATA approval and TSA Compliant. Negrini cases are the choice of the world’s top shooters and gunmakers: Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Benelli, Blaser, Browning, Caesar Guerini, FABARM, Perazzi, Sig Sauer, Silver Seitz, Syren, Tanfoglio, Turnbull MFG, Zoli Z-GUN, Holland & Holland, Krieghoff, Kolar Arms, Walther Arms, and many more.

Negrini’s Italian designed, crash test double-wall bumper technology is the strongest, lightest weight case in the shooting sports and outdoor industry. How lightweight? Up to 65% lighter than most aluminum gun cases. The strength of aluminum at over half the weight! Negrini gun cases are finished with plush padded luxury interiors and recessed combination locks to protect firearms from the abuse of airline travel. Upgraded luxury finishes include 100% Italian leather trim and handle up to full leather exteriors and interiors. Negrini produces the best quality breakdown airline hard shotgun cases, airline hard rifle cases, airline hard handgun & pistol cases, airline airgun cases, and gun accessories. Negrini luxury travel gun cases come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

With over 35 years of gun case making experience, you can trust that #NegriniHasYouCovered. 100% Made in Italy!

833-634-7464

jreddout@negrinicases.com

4515 S 16th Street

Tell us how Negrini Luxury Gun Cases made you happy
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Excellent case. Fits my rifle perfectly and securely.
Nice product
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Case is total luxury for my Alfermann
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Repeat customer I own 2 full size 911 cases and 3 compact size case. We all know these are great cases. I want to say your customer service is top notch, best I've ever dealt with.
Mr. Gervasi,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We strive to provide the best handmade luxury cases with the best service. We value our customers and their business!
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The top and bottom do not close tight for a case of this quality it should close even all the way around.
Hi Nelson -

We appreciate your support and feedback. Our cases are hand-finished of the best quality materials and craftsmanship. From the photo... there is proper spacing around the case. Keep in mind this is real leather and if it was too tight it would rub on the hinge side and cause more problems. Our cases are not meant to be airtight as the heavy case pictured on the left. You also received a heck of a steal with these limited-time cases. 30% OFF is unheard of from Negrini Case.

We appreciate your business!
Well built, not a great fit for the intended gun (M21), pretty pricy. But, very attractive.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The case is great. Need more instructions on how each peice of the shotgun should fit in each compartment of the case.
A+A+A+++++
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Top notch case. Light weight, but still protects your gun.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Very durable , yet has a streamlined feel ,excellent case for air travel. I have a very long LOP and this case fits all my guns. You can tell a lot of thought went into this and the quality is exceptional.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Just as advertised. The Browning DS chokes fit very well.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
It is not deep enough for Pilla Outlaws.
A very nice compact case that provides good protection and takes up little space.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
It is a wonderful case, holding two guns protectively and stylishly. This is my second Negrini case and I remain an admirer.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Fabulous quality and security. Very handsome case. One of the few things I’ve purchased in recent years that exceeded expectations. Beautifully made stylish and you can be confident it protects your expensive firearms. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Excellent products. All are very well made and the customer service is the best.
Pricey but very nice. I would highly recommend Negrini to anyone wanting a very well built gun case
Great Lott gun cleaning cases that are easy to pack in your range bag.
Very pleased with my new case for my Caesar Guerini trap combo. Plenty room for my 34 inch barrel plus extended chokes.
Perfect solution!