Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
Read Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

About Negrini Luxury Gun Cases:

When it comes to high-grade shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Negrini luxury hard gun cases are the lightest weight with IATA approval and TSA Compliant. Negrini cases are the choice of the world’s top shooters and gunmakers: Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Benelli, Blaser, Browning, Caesar Guerini, FABARM, Perazzi, Sig Sauer, Silver Seitz, Syren, Tanfoglio, Turnbull MFG, Zoli Z-GUN, Holland & Holland, Krieghoff, Kolar Arms, Walther Arms, and many more.

Negrini’s Italian designed, crash test double-wall bumper technology is the strongest, lightest weight case in the shooting sports and outdoor industry. How lightweight? Up to 65% lighter than most aluminum gun cases. The strength of aluminum at over half the weight! Negrini gun cases are finished with plush padded luxury interiors and recessed combination locks to protect firearms from the abuse of airline travel. Upgraded luxury finishes include 100% Italian leather trim and handle up to full leather exteriors and interiors. Negrini produces the best quality breakdown airline hard shotgun cases, airline hard rifle cases, airline hard handgun & pistol cases, airline airgun cases, and gun accessories. Negrini luxury travel gun cases come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and TSA Compliant for air travel.

With over 35 years of gun case making experience, you can trust that #NegriniHasYouCovered. 100% Made in Italy!

833-634-7464

Very useful tool
High quality case.
Outstanding Quality!!
As expected
I have three cases They are simply the best for travel
Good high quality cases, weak latch mechanism
Not worth the money, worth about $35. Good rods and outer case (except buckles are cheap). Plastic inside, blurry label on cheap gun oil inside case. This leather “feeling” case and wooden rod cleaner isn’t worth $150
Hi Sebie,

Sorry to hear that you are not pleased with the quality of our wood rod cleaning kits. We import the best quality Italian made wood rod kits of many varieties. The cases are hand finished with Italian leather and supplied with the best quality bits. We are looking for competitive products that come close to our wood rods, unfortunately, none exist. We are sorry that we did not hit the mark for you, but we hope we earn your business in the future!
Love It.
I recently purchased a Negrini case for my H&K USP 40. As this is my first Negrini case, I had no expectations as to fit and finish. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it was packaged. After removing the case from the packaging, I was impressed with the fit and finish of the case itself. The interior was easier than I expected when fitting the pistol. I took more time than I probably needed to set the locks. (the last thing I wanted to do was lock myself out). In the end they were a piece of cake to set.

Thanks to John for helping me with the selection. His help was perfect.

So my only problem now is deciding which case to get next. One for my grandfathers Parker 20 gauge or one for my AR.

Thank you.
Fantastic gun case!! Well built!
Great case for my new shooting glasses. Received case from Negrini quickly.
The double gun case I bought gives me a lot of flexibility to carry an o/u & semi automatic or two semi automatics depending on the hunt I am going on.
Beautifully made and accommodates my R8 rifle, extra barrel, two scopes and other accessories. I now have 4 Negrini cases for shotguns and rifles and love every one of them. Everything Negrini makes/offers is first class. You get what you pay for really applies here!
Perfekt som vanligt!
Purchased this to replace the Browning case that came with my Cynergy Trap Combo. The Negrini case being much trimmer and less bulky is so much easier to stow in a smaller space which was my issue with the Browning case.
Negrini provides a great buying experience. the quality of the products is outstanding. I own three cases and purchased the Negrini Fitted Ballistic Nylon Case Cover by INTELCASE, in two different sizes. The case covers look great, increases the number of items you can carry, and most importantly, anonymize the firearm. My hard case sport the K gun logos and moving these items through hotels can cause stress for other people. Highly recommend great value, top quality. Staff also called to recommend another courier in order to ensure my item arrived on time. Love the service.
excellent service and care
LOOKS NICE AND WORKS GREAT
First class, elegant leather. Luxurious and protective interior. Very well made. Comes with a protective, high quality nylon zip up outter sleeve. Fits my Beretta over and unders up to 32' with extended chokes perfectly. No regrets. I cannot imagine a higher quality or more luxurious case.
Well constructed with adequate padding.
I have two cases, one for Blaser 2 barrel O/U and the other for Blaser 4 barrel O/U set. Beautifully made and perfect fit and function.
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases is rated 4.78 based on 817 reviews