Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
Read Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

About Negrini Luxury Gun Cases:

When it comes to high-grade shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Negrini luxury hard gun cases are the lightest weight with IATA approval and TSA Compliant. Negrini cases are the choice of the world’s top shooters and gunmakers: Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Benelli, Blaser, Browning, Caesar Guerini, FABARM, Perazzi, Sig Sauer, Silver Seitz, Syren, Tanfoglio, Turnbull MFG, Zoli Z-GUN, Holland & Holland, Krieghoff, Kolar Arms, Walther Arms, and many more.

Negrini’s Italian designed, crash test double-wall bumper technology is the strongest, lightest weight case in the shooting sports and outdoor industry. How lightweight? Up to 65% lighter than most aluminum gun cases. The strength of aluminum at over half the weight! Negrini gun cases are finished with plush padded luxury interiors and recessed combination locks to protect firearms from the abuse of airline travel. Upgraded luxury finishes include 100% Italian leather trim and handle up to full leather exteriors and interiors. Negrini produces the best quality breakdown airline hard shotgun cases, airline hard rifle cases, airline hard handgun & pistol cases, airline airgun cases, and gun accessories. Negrini luxury travel gun cases come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.

With over 35 years of gun case making experience, you can trust that #NegriniHasYouCovered. 100% Made in Italy!

833-634-7464

jreddout@negrinicases.com

4515 S 16th Street

Tell us how Negrini Luxury Gun Cases made you happy
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Very nice ammo box. Well built. It makes carrying ammo to the range much easier And they are very attractive.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Perfectly designed and functional. This is my second case that I purchased. I like the quality of the cases and the many choices of types and price points. My decision for my second purchase was enhanced by the excellent customer service I received from Jon at the company. Good job , Thank you, Dave D. ,NJ.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
I purchased a Negrini OEM factory case that was much better than the case that came with my new shotgun. While I have seen the Negrini Luxury Gun Cases they are well made and a beautiful piece of luggage.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The case looks great and feels well constructed - I expect this to be the last case I will buy.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
This case is even more than I hoped it was. Super compact and lightweight. It does not look like you are carrying a firearm. There was a small issue, my entire order did not get shipped. I made one phone call, and within two days I received the rest of my order. No questions asked. Make sure you block your firearm properly when using this case for air travel. There is a video available showing you the proper way to do it. I do wish this was explained better in the literature. I also purchased the ballistic nylon case, and while it is a super tight fit, I am hoping the nylon cover will relax over time and use. I would do it all over again. I can't wait to pack my shotgun and go for a little flight to go someplace sunny and warm.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
I absolutely love my new tube set case. This case holds all of the cleaning supplies and tools needed to change my tubes at a moments notice. The case is lightweight and mobile even when fully loaded with all of my supplies. The case is currently holding (4) bore snakes, one choke tube case, (2) cleaning rags, one hammer, one driver, one tube remover and the lid still closes flat with no extra force needed. I’m very pleased with my new Negrini.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Extremely satisfied with this case. Anyone can hype their product, but this case backs it up. It's what they say it is. Excellent craftsmanship, high quality materials and like a piece of luxury luggage for your gun. Super light. Highly recommend.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
I Perfect case to carry a 32" shotgun with adjustable rib and 2 barrels. Plenty of room to store chokes too.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The perfect case for the Korth Sport Revolver.. A very classy case to showcase your firearms! Well worth the purchase price for a high quality case. I would definitely consider purchasing more gun cases from Negrini!
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The finest gun cases available. This is my second case and the fit and finish is perfect!
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Very high quality workmanship, consistent with all other Negrini products I have purchased over the years
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Perfect for my K-80 Parcours with 3 barrels.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Fits the Browning 725 O/U like a glove. Light weight case built strong.
Please write a short review of Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
This is the perfect case for my 32" single barrel Perrazi trap gun. I have 6 or 7 Negrini cases, including a 35 + year old double take town case that has been all over the world with me. They are all high quality, strong yet light. Great product.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The cover is a straightforward typical black nylon cover. The description on the website and in the catalog makes a point of the shoulder strap, d-rings for it and a pocket on top for an ID card. All of those are an outright lie. I have not previously found Negrini to be dishonest (I have and appreciate 2 of their cases) but this deception is pretty shameful.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Great case, sturdy yet beautiful and lightweight.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Great product! It works as good as any other great product without the smell. I use this product exclusively.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? no
I have two autoloaders and the stock sock was too short for both brands to pull the drawstring and close it.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The gun cases are of a high quality and very well made.
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases is rated 4.77 based on 729 reviews