Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
Read Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

About Negrini Luxury Gun Cases:

When it comes to high-grade shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Negrini luxury hard gun cases are the lightest weight with IATA approval and TSA Compliant. Negrini cases are the choice of the world’s top shooters and gunmakers: Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Benelli, Blaser, Browning, Caesar Guerini, FABARM, Perazzi, Sig Sauer, Silver Seitz, Syren, Tanfoglio, Turnbull MFG, Zoli Z-GUN, Holland & Holland, Krieghoff, Kolar Arms, Walther Arms, and many more.

Negrini’s Italian designed, crash test double-wall bumper technology is the strongest, lightest weight case in the shooting sports and outdoor industry. How lightweight? Up to 65% lighter than most aluminum gun cases. The strength of aluminum at over half the weight! Negrini gun cases are finished with plush padded luxury interiors and recessed combination locks to protect firearms from the abuse of airline travel. Upgraded luxury finishes include 100% Italian leather trim and handle up to full leather exteriors and interiors. Negrini produces the best quality breakdown airline hard shotgun cases, airline hard rifle cases, airline hard handgun & pistol cases, airline airgun cases, and gun accessories. Negrini luxury travel gun cases come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and TSA Compliant for air travel.

With over 35 years of gun case making experience, you can trust that #NegriniHasYouCovered. 100% Made in Italy!

833-634-7464

Nelson Regalado
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews | 24th July 2019
negrinicases
More Photos & Videos
Gun cases well made,have two
VERY GOOD QUALITY EVERYTHING FITS PERFECTLY
Very nice case. Would definitely buy from again.
Fits my bt 99ar perfectly. I especially like the separate forearm compartment.
Tough with elegance, that is my description of the Negrini product.
I have many long guns and only buy the Negrini product for the peace of mind that they are protected and secured.
The attention to detail and top level craftsmanship is above and be reproach.
Great case, plenty of room for all three barrels and extras.
Overall, the fir and finish of the wooden case and components was excellent. I have recently used components and they performed as expected. I was confused either the felt pads, didn’t know whether to put oil on them or what.
The case fit my handgun nicely and I was able to put a couple of magazines in the case as well. I had to figure out how to get the 21 clip in since the case was made for a 17 clip. There was plenty of room for other things and the pocket was pretty nice. I might suggest not putting the instructions in the 'locked' case though. It would have been nice to have that on the outside, although I was able to view a youtube video of how to unlock the case.
Love Negrini products!
Extremely high quality.
Excellent case! I have been unable to attach one end of the carrying strap, however. Any suggestions?
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases are the top notch option for your firearms. They are extremely well made and secure. They fit all my firearms perfectly.
I gave it 4/5, but would give it a 4.9/5 if I could. One little tiny gripe is the combo locks. They’re a smidge clunky and could roll up and down a little smoother, but I’m knit picking. I love this case.
Great case. Fits my new shotgun like a glove.
Great upgrade to my original case from Caesar Guerini. Like the fit and finish. Maybe some additional colors might be nice like green.
Great case! Arrived when they said and above all the gun fits with all accessories.
.Leather/presentation is quality; hardware can be improved...
Purchased for my Remington 1100. Was looking for a case that would accommodate 2 barrels, without breaking the bank. Couldn’t be happier with my purchase. It’s a beautiful case and seems very solid and well fitted. The clasps operate smoothly and the interior is very plush and finished. Well worth the price!
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
Just purchased a Kimber Black Ice 10mm. Wanted it in a nice container like my Kreighoff shotgun. Matches perfectly.
High quality, good fit.