Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

of reviewers recommend Negrini Luxury Gun Cases
Read Negrini Luxury Gun Cases Reviews

About Negrini Luxury Gun Cases:

When it comes to high-grade shotguns, rifles, and handguns. Negrini luxury hard gun cases are the lightest weight with IATA approval and TSA Compliant. Negrini cases are the choice of the world’s top shooters and gunmakers: Arsenal Firearms, Beretta, Benelli, Blaser, Browning, Caesar Guerini, FABARM, Perazzi, Sig Sauer, Silver Seitz, Syren, Tanfoglio, Turnbull MFG, Zoli Z-GUN, Holland & Holland, Krieghoff, Kolar Arms, Walther Arms, and many more.

Negrini’s Italian designed, crash test double-wall bumper technology is the strongest, lightest weight case in the shooting sports and outdoor industry. How lightweight? Up to 65% lighter than most aluminum gun cases. The strength of aluminum at over half the weight! Negrini gun cases are finished with plush padded luxury interiors and recessed combination locks to protect firearms from the abuse of airline travel. Upgraded luxury finishes include 100% Italian leather trim and handle up to full leather exteriors and interiors. Negrini produces the best quality breakdown airline hard shotgun cases, airline hard rifle cases, airline hard handgun & pistol cases, airline airgun cases, and gun accessories. Negrini luxury travel gun cases come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and TSA Compliant for air travel.

With over 35 years of gun case making experience, you can trust that #NegriniHasYouCovered. 100% Made in Italy!

833-634-7464

jreddout@negrinicases.com

4515 S 16th Street

Tell us how Negrini Luxury Gun Cases made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
The case i bought,at the price i bought it at was worth it .It was a double barrel case for 2 Hi Ribs,32'&34"came to about 350.with free shipping .I do a lot of trap shooting and travel,so it was not top of the line and not the bottom ,3 combination locks ,which were easy to set up.Very Happy ,good looking case.
I was the hit of my Gun and Rifle Club when i showed up on the Range with my new Negrini 1911 Hand Gun Case. This is the best Hand Gun Case I have ever own. It’s stylish and durable while protecting my hand gun from prying eyes.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Excellent product but the customer service is even better
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
It’s not just very good, it’s excellent.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
They are great. Custom fit and instructions on how to transport. They weigh less that aluminum. They are very practical, functional and and easy to transport.
Absolutely the best to deal with, only Costco is an adequate rival. John was a pleasure to deal with. The service is phenomenal. Don't think twice about another gun case manufacturer. Steve Stremmel
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Received a Negrini case with my K-80 shotgun. Fabulous gun with an equally fabulous guncase. After deciding I wanted a way to carry my gun case over my shoulder, while also hiding the Krieghoff logo from spying eyes, I ordered a Negrini Fitted Ballistic Nylon Case Cover by INTELCASE. It’s truly the best priced cover I’ve ever owned and I’ve had 5 over the years but this is the 1st from Negrini. Fits perfectly and the shoulder strap helps carry the gun effortlessly. One of the best gun related purchases I’ve ever made
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Fits like a glove, but has the flexibility to use a double stack or single stack and at least 3 appropriate mags
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
great gun case . you should sell them to browning for their unsingle trap guns as they don't offer them to us . try the montreal browning distributer as we have asked them several times and your name never came up .
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Excellent! With my K-80 and sub gauge tube set it’s lighter than my Americase empty. Very well made. Perfect
Nice case but quality control is lacking. The elastic strap which holds the tube installation hammer was not properly attached and came apart from the lid when I tried to insert the hammer in its place. Very disappointing after spending almost $500 to purchase this case.
Mr. Murphy,

Please contact us directly or call our repair center at 860.933.3687. We will get you sorted. This can be fixed.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Beautiful case and well made.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Choke tube case arrived when expected.. Case was as described.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
They are superb cases. Tough and beautiful to look at. The locks are superb.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Love the quality and workmanship of the case. My first, but will not be the last. Thanks for your wonderful quality control.
Perfect case
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
I looked for a scope case for tactical purposes for some time, even tried to design my own when I came across this one. I'm running a Trijicon acupoint on a Larue Q.D. mount and needed a durable way to store the scope in my pack when running iron sights or red dot. This case has worked out perfect. Well padded, durable, and good closure. It easily had room for scope and mount, while nesting very well without shake.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Website clearly presented case options and features. The case I ordered was delivered the next day. Case is as advertised. Looking forward to using it.
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Very nice quality shot gun cleaning kit highly recommended
Would you recommend Negrini Cases to a friend? yes
Great universal shotgun case very sturdy and great licking mechanisms
Negrini Luxury Gun Cases is rated 4.77 based on 751 reviews