Nelly.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Nelly.com

How would you rate Nelly.com ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nelly.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I ordered some evening clothes from nelly. The quality was bad and the dresses were from India/China. But that's not even the matter. Nelly.com forgot to declare the shipping costs and that's why I had to pay customs duties and additional fees for UPS. The cost of the cloths were 120 USD and I had to pay 80 USD extra charges because of their fault. So if you live in Switzerland, do not buy there!"
Karoliina Kantola
"Confirmation emails right after the order, the order delivered soon, and the refund for returned items also soon."
"Fast delivery and great sales"
Nelly.com is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews