nest.com Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend nest.com
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact nest.com?

Tell us how nest.com made you happy

Telephone
"If their product arrives faulty, you, the customer, are expected to spend a lot of time on the phone to someone before they send out a replacement. They don't offer anything by means of compensation either"
Are you nest.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sadly for me the bed did not work out for me after trying it for several months, but the customer service I received was "excellent". The Customer service help I got from Cory in helping to return my mattress and in getting my full refund was super! I can not say enough of how helpful he was!!"
"material quality and delivery on time."
nest.com is rated 4.00 based on 3 reviews