Nest in Essex estate agents Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Nest in Essex estate agents
"Nick is always contactable to help with any advice, questions or concerns. He is knowledgeable and passionate about selling your property and you can trust his judgement. He doesn't use the usual Estate Agent spiel, but then he isn't your usual Estate Agent."
Thank you Mrs Hand, it was a pleasure! - Thanks again!
Miss Wakley
Verified Buyer
"The purchase of our first house was quite stressful due to the length of time it took. However, Nick at Nest was extremely helpful, answered emails out of office hours and kept us up to date with the progress (despite us not being his clients). Nick was polite and courteous and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him or Nest for your house buying/selling services. Thankyou!"
Mrs Wharton
Verified Buyer
"Could not fault nick at nest. I think it's fair to say our process was a long one with a few bumps along the way but nick was always at hand to give advice and reassurance we were made to feel very comfortable calling him anytime and never made to feel like a nuisance. Would recommend nest to anybody looking to sell and will be keeping him in mind for the next move!"
"Nick has been a pleasure to deal with and made a somewhat stressful sale and purchase get there in the end!"
"Certainly not the cheapest but by far the best, I was quoted 1% by a local agent, when I told them I was using nest they reduced the fee to 0.6%. Big mistake as it shown dishonesty before I made a decision!!!!!. Took approx 5 weeks to sell but got the price what I wanted, I work in London so I got Tina and Kyle to do the viewings for me, made it easy as they were in and out while I was at work and always worked around me, very pleased. My parents will be selling at the end of this year to downsize so will be recommending! Thank you!"
"We were very happy with Nest .The service was great nothing was to much trouble. Would recommend Nest .Kyle always kept us in the loop from start to finish .Kyle and Nick are a brilliant team."
"very efficient, i met them at my rental, the chap i met was very organised and make sure everything was done properly. they found me a perfect tenant and im very happy. Nest were alot cheaper than another quote i got and went above and beyond, ive let 12 properties in total and this by far the simplest ive ever known it to be. very happy"
"Nick is courteous, highly knowledgeable and professional. He also replies to emails very quickly, even out of hours. Thanks!"
"They under valued our house by £50,000! We insisted it went on the market for much more and we were right, it sold within a week. The customer service was shocking. Once contracts were exchanged we didn't hear a peep from them. Even when I dropped the keys off, neither Nick or Kyle wished us luck. Our vendors' estate agents sent us a card and bouquet of flowers a couple of days after we moved in. Nothing from Nest! Yes, they are cheaper than most other estate agents but you won't get anywhere near the same customer service. You get what you pay for. They are a two man band in a dingy office set up. So as long as you don't have high expectations, you won't be disappointed! You get what you pay for."
"Nick was the estate agent of the person we were buying from and was helpful and honest throughout the whole move! Just what we needed after being messed about with our own estate agent!"
"Nick and co at Nest are amazing their job Prompt , friendly and extremely competitive Defo recommend"
"Why would you ever use a high st agent? I can't fault Nick and his team. Professional and curtious. He delivered everything he said he would and sold my house for asking price within 5 days. Would not hesitate to use Nest again"
"Their thoughtful and professional service made moving so much better."
"Would highly recommend , we are very pleased we used Nest estate agents to help us move house"
"I have heard great things and def consider Nest when in the market for a new place."
"I have see the properties they have advertised and they are interesting, well shown and at a fair price."
"Very professional and and good communication."
"Nothing is too much trouble, thank you guys for your help. ????"
"We are the customers from hell - our sale and purchase were handled patiently and professionally by Nick and Next in Essex to secure a fantastic price and secure our forever home - highly recommend and regularly do - The only company that never seems to close and goes over and above expectations."
Nest in Essex estate agents is rated 4.93 based on 59 reviews