www.netweakhackers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.netweakhackers.com

Tell us how www.netweakhackers.com made you happy
This website steals your money and pretends to take your claim to help you but then blackmails you if you argue or want your money back. Do not use this site. It is a fake site that preys on desperate people.
Got scammed by this website. Charged money but didn't do the service. When I asked for a refund, I was threatened that they were going to tell my employer that attempted to get some personal data from my business. That's not exactly why I hired them, but it threatened my job. Now that I no longer work there I could care less what they find out. I just read a few other bad reviews and realize I can tell the truth now. This site is fraudulent and if anyone goes after them, count me in. I still have my proof!
Got scammed by a hacker and they never helped me out.
Got help from the hacker assigned with tracking and tracing down a bully disturbing and threatening my daughter on Instagram.
Great delivery, fast response and an excellent customer relation. Great guys to work with whenever you remove any fake information about yourself online..
I lost my Instagram and Microsoft account details so I contacted a hacker (Kevin) from Netweakhackers and he was able to help me recover my details.
Great guys helped a lot in fixing my University grades. Really cheap and reliable. Looking forward to having more projects with you.
Great guys, helped with my iPhone hack and their SERVICES BEFORE PAYMENT plan made it easier
www.netweakhackers.com is rated 3.13 based on 8 reviews