new forest footwear Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend new forest footwear

How would you rate new forest footwear ?

"23 Oct 2016, I purchased a pair of GriSport Wolf Blue walking boots from New Forest Footwear (parent company Rest And Play Ltd). While initially satisfied, just after 6 months use (4/5 kms everyday), chunks of tread began to fall off. A week or so later I noticed that the soles had cracked across the width. On contacting the company, the following was one (all much the same) response: "From the pictures the boots do look pretty well worn and it would not be cost effective to post them back to us from Spain for further inspection. Therefore as a goodwill gesture we will offer you 10% off any future purchase." A bit of a joke as a discount card came with the boots offering 10% of all further purchases. I replied: "I would not expect, irrespective of age: a. Blocks of tread to fall off b. The soles to crack across the width of the boot." In another email, I wrote: "On the right boot, a section of unworn tread is 4 mm in depth. The majority of the remaining tread is a little under 3 mm and not less than 2mm. That is NOT excessive wear. And as I have stated before, tread should not chip off and the soles should not have split no matter how much tread wear has occurred." All to no avail! I have also read another report of this companies customer support being less than satisfactory. On contacting the importer, the retailer did increase their offer to 15% discount, which I declined."
new forest footwear is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!