New Wave Home Care Reviews

of reviewers recommend New Wave Home Care
Read New Wave Home Care Reviews

About New Wave Home Care:

Few professions require the truly personal touch that senior care requires. To those in their care, an in-home caregiver not only becomes a trusted companion but quite often the thread that binds a cherished loved one to their family, friends and community.<br /> <br /> When you choose New Wave Home Care, you can rest easy knowing that your loved one is getting the specialized care they need from a trusted, friendly caregiver.

+1 888-385-9898

contacts@nwhc.com

1350 N Altadena Dr Suite B

Tell us how New Wave Home Care made you happy
Working with New Wave has been a great experience for me, and I have got to know clients and family who left memory’s I will never forget. I have been with this company from almost the beginning and as time has passed they have offered growing benefits. I would recommend New Wave for those seeking to work in the elderly community, and have a compassion to do so.
Natasha Lopez
Caregiver/CNA
New wave is very flexible and helpful when it comes to scheduling.
Very happy to work with New Wave.
Working with New Wave Home Care has been a wonderful experience. I started with the company when Sam first opened and watching the company grow over the years. The Office staff is great, easy to talk with. Being part of the New Wave Home Care team is a pleasure.
I am very happy to have this job. I have been working with New Wave for 10 years now and I look forward to continue working with you.
New Wave Home Care is an exciting & challenging company to work for.
They are caring & loving to their clients. They provide ease, comfort & stability.
We all work together as a team to give the best of our abilities to the company & our clients.
I love my job.
Happy to be a part of New Wave Home Care team!
The owner and staff are amazing!
Great people to work with.
Love working with New Wave
Haven’t got no hours or clients
Good afternoon I’m am really happy working with New Wave with the New Team Tracy and Eliot I am really please with them they provide excellent Communication and understanding there GREAT dispatcher’s
Good company to work for. they care about their clients and they make sure that they are taken care of.
New Wave provides a fantastic staff support to the caretakers. Worked in many agencies before, and NW so far has been the best!
Very professional company. They are always willing to help and available at anytime. Very friendly people in the office. They make you feel very comfortable and welcomed to their company. I like working for the company by far one of the best.
I have been with new wave for a little over a year now. The company has by far been amazing. Management seems to be on top of everything, and when ever I need something I can always get ahold of someone at the office, even after hours. The clients priority is number one here at new wave, and they always try and make everyone feel safe and content knowing their loved one is well taken care of. it’s an honor to say that I work for such a heartwarming company.
New Wave Home Care is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews