Newbarn Kia Bognor Reviews

Click Here

Tell us how Newbarn Kia Bognor made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"A service soo perfect i'm itching to buy my next car from Newbarn Kia. Thanks Micheal, for such a pleasurable, smooth and problem free experience. Your vehicle was as described to its very minute detail. You are a really honourable, respectful and knowledgeable gentleman, Micheal. Cannot say how much i appreciate your willingness to assist me all the way. You do business from the bottom of your heart with no strings attached and with the customers interest in mind. Your vehicle was competitively priced, with extremely high specs and you did all you could in your power to get us on the road. Loving it all the way. Your before and after market communication is impeccable. Not forgetting the rest of your colleagues, thanks for the warm reception. from the time we were picked up at the station, till we were hand over to you(Micheal). The whole Newbarn team deserves a thumbs up. I highly recommend this establishment and the lovely souls that work there. Their vehicle are as described and extremely competitive priced. Thanks Micheal, Thanks Newbarn Kia."
Are you Newbarn Kia Bognor? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I would just like to feedback how utterly impressed I’ve been with your service in doing a repair on my Kia Sorento. It had been having issues with acceleration and breaking down whilst driving, so brought in for you to run diagnostics. You found there was a fault with the delamination tank but we’re completely honest and said that this was a fault with these models and that Kia should be able to contribute towards the repair. You communicated with Kia head office over a couple of days, achieved authorisation and ordered the part on Friday, expecting to fit and fix it late the following week. I then had a pleasantly surprising call on Monday morning to say the part turned up so you worked on it straight away and it was ready for collection! Your service has been second to none and I would thoroughly recommend you to friends/family. Thank you!"
"A fantastic job guys, thanks for getting me back on the road so quickly"
"Top communication, best deal and knowledgable salesman - Paul Edwards. Collecting new Kia 1st March knowing everything will be perfect!"
Newbarn Kia Bognor is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews