newburysonline.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend newburysonline.com

Tell us how newburysonline.com made you happy

"An online jewellery shop with great personal service. I bought a bracelet for my wife and they immediately told me by return of email that that there might be a problem getting it to me before Xmas. The problem was entirely my fault in leaving the purchase far too late! However, they got it too me with hours to spare, I'm impressed with both the item and the service, moreover they have a nice user friendly web page that I find offers a good selection without the rather repetitive stock items that most jewellery sellers seem to rely on. I can recommended this company."
Are you newburysonline.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
newburysonline.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews