https://www.newvaping.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.newvaping.com

Tell us how https://www.newvaping.com made you happy
3rd order: What a great company grate communication and will only be ordering from this company from now on thank you so much New vaping. keep safe
Friendly customer service, if you have an issue with an item you just need to be patient and it will get resolved. Low prices and great deals.
Cracking company guys good products fast delivery 👌
The customer service is very friendly, the prices are as low as it could be good. Delivery time is very short.
For ages now I’ve been on the lookout for an online vape store with a good variety of products, as lots of them tend to only sell one or two pieces. With lockdown happening, I was glad to find NewVaping and their extensive range of vaping products. I’ve now ordered everything from coils to e-liquids and mods. The dispatch and shipping times have always been great, and my orders have always arrived within their estimated delivery time slot. Their customer service is great and always quick to answer any questions that I might have about product recommendations, and their video reviews always make it easy to find the type of product I need.
I came across the NewVaping online store when I was looking for somewhere that stocked the ‘Dinner Lady’ brand as I like their retro design. NewVaping stocks dozens of their products and I was able to try out 10 of Dinner Lady’s e-liquids for £20 through their 5 for £10 offer. I’m going to pick up a few more as Christmas gifts in the coming weeks, and their great offers make their products some of the most affordable on the market. From the ten e-liquids that I picked up, I recommend the ‘strawberry macron’, ‘bubble gum’ and ‘strawberry ice’.
I have recently started doing my Christmas shopping on NewVaping to buy a gift for my friends who also vape. Their great offers mean that it’s an affordable way to stock up on e-liquids or to buy starter kits for friends to let them experiment with vaping. My order experiences have been great from start to finish, and I’ve had no issues. Delivery has always been on time and the communication from NewVaping has always been clear. I’ve recommended the brand to several friends and family, and it’s a great place to start if you’re thinking of getting into vaping.
DO NOT BUY FROM HERE!!!
Customer service is unprofessional and useless, faulty goods and wrong items sent out won’t be fixed quickly or easy. I received wrong items as well as faulty items, refunds are difficult and awkward and will not be solved. Yes the items are cheaper than retail price and a good range of products are available but when the item is faulty you will have to pay and go through the effort of sending it back
Completely avoid this company. Customer service is awful and the team are reluctant to exchange faulty items.
5 stars service will definitely be using again
the store is recommended by my friend. I ordered 1 GeekVape Aegis Max 100W Box Mod. quite satisfied with fast shipping and the price. I will come back and recommend it to my friends.
Lots of e-liquids with amazing deals. Got it from 3 for £10 deal. I've now purchased a couple of times from New Vaping and as always they're quick to confirm the order and updates for shipping. All products purchased from them arrived quickly.
my friend told me that the store has best price , i got Aegis X Kit with 45 Pounds via email code. Really good price and fast shipping. Will recommend to my friends too
i was very hesitated to order because some of the reviews but i decided to go for it and i emailed them and to ask about my item and i got a response from them next morning providing me the tracking number.

order arrived 3 days after ordering from UK and i got exactly what i ordered sealed and i authenticated by geekvape. .so happy that i trusted them as they have the best products with unbeatable prices!
Yes, well I've been trying to order some stuff from their site for 2 days now.
The discount code was not working.
And than i tried to use the live chat and nobody answer for 1 hours still didn't answer as i am writing this review.
I wanted to get the Aegis x, the Zeus x mesh and the Blotto .
I wanted to ask them if they come with the bubble tanks as well into the box as i don't want a 200w mod and the big az tanks with a straight 2ml glass capacity!
I mean i have to nord2 pods with 4.5ml capacity !
I will not spend £100 to go bigger and get 2ml capacity on a 200w mod !:))
On their description it's not clear at all !
Says there is a bubble glass.
But than in the same description Says the shipping is with the straight tpd 2ml straight glass !
So wich one is it was my question !
I think probably the good reviews are from them and their friends!
And we should stop this tipe of site's be out there and waste peoples time and money !
Got Nasty Fix disposable 3 for 12, awesome deals
Got new product Vandy Vape PULSE V2 95W Squonk Box Mod, great price and fast shipping, highly recommend.
smok rpm80, nord 2, fetch pro only half price compare to other store once you got code in newsletter, highly recommend
Got odin mini dna75c with free 21700s battery under 100 pounds, pretty nice price, highly recommend
Amazing deal, got new drag x kit with 2 free e-liquids only £21, highly recommended
https://www.newvaping.com is rated 4.27 based on 49 reviews