Newverest Reviews

(800) 670-5112

care@newverest.com

7209 Lancaster Pike, Suite 4/1133

Click Here

Tell us how Newverest made you happy

"Wish there was a larger map size available"
"Newverest was wonderful to work with! My first order got lost - it was delivered to my apartment building but never got to me and was never located. I contacted customer service for Newverest and they worked with me to send another map to me to replace the missing one. Once I got the replacement map I was very impressed with the quality of the product. Will definitely be recommending to family and friends who love to travel to record their adventures."
"Just what I’ve been looking for thanks!"
"It’s great, however, I do not like that maps were rolled up in a can, it makes so hard to shade in the states when it’s been rolled up. Please find other ways to ship/store the maps in. Thank You"
"Came super quick and it’s super cute."
"I have been looking for a United States poster to mark off the states that I've been to for a while now. I had found a generic one that I was just highlighting in that was on regular paper. However, this one is awesome I love it. I look forward to going to different states now just so I can scratch it off the map."
"Great product! Exactly what I had in mind but could not find on Amazon. Speedy shipping, I am very happy and my kids love doing these activities. Over summer we are learning about one state a day and if we have been there they get to scratch off that state. The activity list at the bottom of the map has great ideas and the cards are very fun to look through too."
"When i receive my world map the corner is folded"
"My experience was very good. Easy to order and I received my order within a few days. Unique product and great service."
"Great idea however the scratch off stuff doesn't come off smoothly or easily and the provided tools aren't effective. Doesn't leave a clear picture of the scratched off area so this will just sit in my closet"
"It was sent in a timely manner and very easy purchase."
Newverest is rated 4.55 based on 11 reviews