Your Next Move Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Next Move

Tell us how Your Next Move made you happy
I can't thank Your Next Move enough. I had my property on the market for 8 months with no interest, so looked online for a property buyer expecting to take a hit. I chose to sell to them directly and I think I have probably ended up more than I would've done leaving it on the market, reducing it every few weeks. Gives me great relief that I don't have the stress of trying to sell anymore. If you are tired of your estate agent, try Your Next Move.
Good service - we were very happy with the outcome
Vanessa and the rest of the team were all really friendly and helpful at every turn. The sale could not have gone smoother, thanks to their professionalism and non pushy approach. I would definitely recommend them to others and use their services in the future. Thanks for everything!
Great service start to finish!
Your Next Move acted on our behalf & stopped the repossession allowing us time to agree a sale price. We got an offer and exchanged contracts shortly after and the money was in my account after 2 weeks.
Your Next Move is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews