Nickle Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nickle
Read Nickle Reviews

About Nickle:

Nickle is a full-service, local real estate team on a mission to create a beautiful customer experience with assurance and simplicity. Powered by NRE, one of the largest independently owned real estate firms in America.

We marry technology with local human expertise powering smarter and more accurate home valuations, the highest level of marketing and exposure on every listing while maximizing the appeal on every home we represent through tailored merchandising. All through a painless process fueled by simplicity, transparency and assurance with our performance guarantee.

844.922.7653

service@nickle.com

6850 Lincoln Ave Ste 200
Buena Park, CA

Tell us how Nickle made you happy
This is a A1 company. I have used them to purchase 3 different homes now. I got the home I wanted and they helped make it happen once again
A team of professional, knowledgable and experienced agents who knows what they are doing and will guide you through any transaction very smoothy and effortlessly wether you buying or selling a home. Excellent customer service. Pleasure to work with.
Professional excellence in a nutshell!! What I love about the Nickle team is their ability to help you reach your real estate goals. I have big dreams of owning several properties and with their 30 years combined experience, they are able to set up a plan, specific to my needs and help me achieve milestones. Thank you team!!
Excellent customer experience is our number 1 goal . We focus on it everyday. Our mission is helping clients build wealth through home ownership . Let us help you take the worry of rising housing cost off your mind . Then , with a solid foundation , you can focus on achieving the rest of your goals.
If you are looking for a group of real estate professionals, look no further than the Nickle team. They were timely, knowledgable, organized, consistent and extremely helpful throughout my transaction.
I liked how the Nickle team made the process of buying a home very streamlined. From beginning to end, I felt like I was always taken care of and was in good hands. A very hard-working group of professionals. I would recommend!
Nickle Team is a group of talented realtors that can help you buy or sell real estate. These realtors are so experienced and have the best technology to help you get top dollar for your home!
The Nickle Team is the real estate team with heart, they care about their clients with passion and a duty/obligation to get you into real estate to improve your quality of life. Prompt, conscientious, expertise, experience, and authenticity are all descriptors for the service you will receive from the team.
You are in good hands with the Nickle Team. Specializing in buying and selling your home while providing world class customer service.
The Nickle Team is absolutely amazing. Always looking to help people buy and sell with such compassion and care. Using the best technology and tools to best help each person have the best experience.
The Nickle team is a ROCKSTAR group of enthusiastic Realtors who run their business with integrity and skill. I am truly impressed by the team's knowledge with all aspects of Real Estate. They know how to make transactions smooth and seamless and are a pleasure to work with!
Extremely professional and personable, with great service.
We were blown away - so happy that we were introduced to Nickle!
Nickle is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews