NineLineApparel Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend NineLineApparel
6PM
6PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact NineLineApparel?

Tell us how NineLineApparel made you happy

Telephone
"So you think your getting a bargain with this will service. Which I guess you are until you unfortunately loose someone and you have no choice but to use them. Extremely rude on the telephone. Also how they can ever justify charging 90% of my fathers saving for a straight forward hand over to my mum I will never understand. This is worse than a loan shark or being robbed and gun point. Tried contacting them at the beginning to say we can manage this ourselves as it was straight forward and they would not allow this. Now my mum is left penniless. Absolutely disgusting. Will see what my solicitor has to say about this. Not sure how they sleep at night."
Are you NineLineApparel? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fantastic quality and amazing designs"
NineLineApparel is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews