Nitrogen ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nitrogen ltd

Tell us how Nitrogen ltd made you happy

"The rc plane I ordered from them arrived with missing parts the only way to contact their customer enquiries is email ,so it's a long drawn out process trying to return my purchase where every enquiry about a refund is met with a vague and evasive response ,eventually I got a returns address but I had to pay the postage (£32) , when I asked how long it would take to process my refund once they received the item they said it would go in a queue til their technician could look at it, I then asked how long that would be and they said in due course ,I emailed again to see if they could give me an estimate of how long that was and they eventually told me ten working days ,and I've no idea if they will give me a refund once their "technician" has looked at it"
Are you Nitrogen ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Nitrogen ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews