No18 interiors Reviews

Courier, Own Driver
Read No18 interiors Reviews

info@no18interiors.com

Tell us how No18 interiors made you happy
My purchase is beautiful so please with it , and delivery was on time will be shopping with is company again .
No18 interiors 5 star review on 30th June 2021
WOW This looks beautiful Janette. Have never seen this vase styled this way and we love it! Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. No18 x
I purchased a lovely large ginger jar which was delivered promptly and carefully packaged. The choice of ginger jars and other similar items is quite extensive, so Iā€™m sure customers will find just the right thing for their home. I enjoyed browsing their goods.
Thank you Marie for leaving such a lovely review. We are super pleased you enjoyed browsing our site and that you love your ginger jar :-) No18 x
Fabulous products lovely quality and packing is excellent great service.
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review Susan. No18 x
Amazing items, fast delivery & well packed to prevent damage. Such a beautiful shop with some absolutely gorgeous decorative ornaments and furniture. Just Stunning.
No18 interiors 5 star review on 25th June 2021
These look amazing Georgina! Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. No18 x
Very pleased with item! Lovely finish exactly as i desired and needed! Great communication! Fast delivery! Thank you! x
Thank you for leaving such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your purchase. No18 x
Fantastic quality items and really unique compared to what you find elsewhere
Thank you Lexie for such a wonderful view and great feedback :-) No18 x
Very pleased with my purchase Lovely quality product
We are so pleased you are happy with your purchase Nancy. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. No18 x
Item arrived on time well packaged please with the service
Thank you James for taking the time to leave a lovely review. No18 x
Lovely Item. This size stone pyramid (15cm square base) seems hard to find. in the UK It is well made. It was very well packed and I highly recommend the seller.
We are so pleased you like the item :-) Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. No18 x
Amazing products! Great quality
No18 interiors 5 star review on 20th May 2021
Oh wow this looks incredible! Such beautiful styling. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review and for sharing this gorgeous photo. no18 x
Lovely product.Great service.
Thank you Jill, for taking the time to leave a lovely review :-) We are super pleased you are happy with your purchase. No18 x
Excellent service and a good range of products
Thank you for your lovely review Grant :-)
No18 interiors have been great and provided excellent customer service! I sent them an enquiry about one of their products and they responded very quickly to let me know when the product would be back in stock. I've now ordered it and its out for delivery today - No18 Interiors have kept me updated every step of the way. I can't wait to see the beautiful framed canvas I ordered!
Hi Courtney, thank you for taking the time to leave a lovely review. We are super pleased you are happy with our service. No18 x
Excellent quality faux coral. Well packaged and delivered promptly.
No18 interiors 5 star review on 7th May 2021
WOW what a beautiful styling set up! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a lovely review and for sharing a photo. No18 x
Loved my purchase, efficient and fast delivery. Will be purchasing again in the future. Thank you No 18 interiors šŸ˜˜
Thank you so much for your lovely review. You are so very welcome and we are super pleased you loved your item :-) No18 x
Excellent! I am so happy with my purchase. Fast delivery and superb quality. I will be buying from No18 again! Thank you so much.
No18 interiors 5 star review on 5th May 2021
These look amazing Jemma! What a set up :-) Thank you for taking the time to share your review and for sharing this gorgeous photo. No18 x
I was looking for accessories to update my living room and found your super website. I am so pleased with the two items I bought, a decorative coral sculpture and a gorgeous gold striped glass vase. The price was very reasonable and they arrived within 7 days. They were very well packaged and I received regular updates of the order progress. I will definitely be returning for more items.
Wow what a fabulous review. Thank you so much for taking the time. We are so pleased you loved your items. No18 x
Good quality product with prompt delivery. Very happy
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely a review Tracy, we are super glad you are happy with your purchase. No18 x
Classy, must have pieces, on trend with todays homes,love love love šŸ„°
Thank you so much for your lovely review Tracey :-) No18 x