Noble Loans Reviews

of reviewers recommend Noble Loans
Read Noble Loans Reviews

Diya@MaxFinancialGroup.com.au

Tell us how Noble Loans made you happy
Noble Loans are very misleading in many of their claims. Not even their phone number is up to date. I applied for an $8000 business start up loan with them online under their claim that no ABN Is required and no assets needed as security which was false. I was required to put all personal details as well as provide ABN and disclosed assets for security purposes. My car is worth $20k They pre-approved the loan for $5k but then only offered $3300. By that stage they had already wrecked my perfect credit score and made it harder for me to obtain any future loan from another lender. I'm planning on taking them to vcat. I don't believe their star review is real either based on my personal experience.
On face value Nobles web page all seems they will really try to help sole traders to start up a new business when on centrelink payments will still considered on the individuals circumstances ,,,, But i was redirected almost immediately to Max Fundings web page then , multiple speed humps started to appear ,all which were what nobles web page had advised may not be an issue.
Firstly and most upsetting was the fact my business had not yet started up ,,, even know i had spent over $6,000 of my own money on purchasing out right the higher value items needed for my business to begin to generate income , so my business was past the idea stages .
Secondly , vastly reduced amount was approved but in way of 3 part installments , not low interest rates as low as 1.8% more like with terms of %38 interest unless paid off faster .not possible to do if business is fundless.
End of the three days all of the processing with this application was pointless , had no option other than withdraw from the application ,.
Disappointing i am when trying to really have a go and move forward .
Very happy with their service, fast and easy to get funding.
My husband and I got a loan from them recently, it was very quick and helped us on time. Thank you so much!
Quick and simple process with professional service.
Noble Loans has gone above and beyond to help me with a loan, I can’t thank them enough. All staff members as so lovely as well, and very helpful during the process. Best company ever thanks again!
Very easy to get started, very pleased with the service I have received throughout my loan term.
A great way to get business funding, definitely recommend!
Never had any issues, 5 stars!
I had a very nice experience with the company and they were very helpful.
Noble Loans was very easy to work with. Exceptional service!
Very happy with the service I received from Noble Loans
Great service. Five stars.
Very easy application process, it's a great alternative to banks.
If you ever need funding, noble is the way to go!
Really thankful for Noble, great company to work with, provided much-needed assistance during a tough time
I'm very impressed with the level of service they provided me
Easy and fast application for to complete, havent had any problems from my time working with them!
Noble Loans really helped me during a difficult financial period. Very thankful.
Can only say good words about Noble, I had no problems with them whatsoever.
Noble Loans is rated 4.86 based on 159 reviews