Noel Deasy Cars Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Noel Deasy Cars Ltd
Frances O\
Verified Buyer
"excellent service , very friendly ans helpful staff."
"Good service on car - done at the given time."
Thank you for the business and your review. Much appreciated.
Melanie Leach
Verified Buyer
"Just bought my third new car from Noel Deasy's. I am a very loyal customer since 2010. I always deal with Willie Buckley, which is very compete and always helps to find the right car for my needs. I was very happy with my first Yeti, from the start of the process, and the after sales service. I always feel in very good hands, regardless id it is before or after sale, the service that is received as a customer is just outstanding. I really feel valued as a customer. While Willie is a great und supportive sales person I would also like to mention the service team, I habe only dealt with Martin Healy and Charly and again I felt in very good hands and the support and service received was outstanding. Hopefully I will not need the service soon with my new Karoq which I already like as much as my Yeti. Thank you Noel Deasy and all in the team."
"Excellent to deal with from start to finish"
"Honest salesman who gave me all the time I needed. Great follow up and after sales."
David Hennessy
Verified Buyer
"They seemed to understand exactly the type of car that would suit us,they then obtained the car (where another garage said they couldn't. They gave us an induction to go through the workings of the new car. All in all, we couldn't fault anything at all and we love our car."
Jean Meagher
Verified Buyer
"Met Willie who went through everything very clearly with me. Accommodated me when it suited me. Rang me when he said he would. Gave me a good deal. Also Jackie who sent me emails and phone calls, very professional and friendly. Thank you"
"Excellent customer service, friendly staff and excellent understanding of our needs and high quality service"
"honest and trustworthy"
Adrianus Verwey
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with expert well founded advise"
Michael Duncan
Verified Buyer
"The staff are very helpfull and pleasent to deal with."
Mary Singleton
"promt and infomative"
John Power
Verified Buyer
"friendly and efficient staff ."
Kevin Conway
Verified Buyer
"Dealt with William Buckley when purchasing my Skoda Superb Combi. Pleasure to deal with and we struck a deal on the phone as I was purchasing from a distance. I would highly recommend Noel Deasy Cars Ltd to anyone for service, product and value. Hope to see you again in three years."
Anne Leahy
Verified Buyer
"Good understanding of my requirements"
Norma Garde
Verified Buyer
"Friendly and reliable service."
Charles Brady
Verified Buyer
"Staff are extremely courtious and helpful.They offer great advice and provide excellent after sales service."
Joao Ferreira
Verified Buyer
"Of all the dealerships I was in this was the only one the salesman was interested in me. When I went for my car service, they also went above and beyond by washing my car."
"Staff were extremely helpful and friendly when I was looking at buying a car. Phone calls were always returned and messages left if I missed the call. Very satisfied with the experience. Would recommend them."
Gary Murphy
Verified Buyer
"Perfect service as usual All very helpful"
Noel Deasy Cars Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews