nogishop-com Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend nogishop-com

Popular Questions:

How can I contact nogishop-com?

Tell us how nogishop-com made you happy

"Ordered back in August and still haven’t received my shipment. They ignore my emails and phone calls. I just want my money back now. So disappointing."
Are you nogishop-com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"DON’T “BUY” FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered on June 27th, didn’t receive anything for a month bc their site said it could take that long, so I called and texted. After so many excuses and lies and not returning my calls and texts, I just want my money back! Stay far away from this site!!!"
"I ordered an item on July 28 and have still not received it (September 4). I have sent the company many emails and left a message on their voicemail, which they did not even bother responding to."
"Stay far away from nogishop. When you place an order they are more than happy to take your money BUT you have no idea when your order will be forfilled. It's been over a month with countess phone calls and messages but not a single response or confirmation the than the original email or sale.."
"I ordered on 7/14. No mention of a back order. On 8/13 I got an email that my order had shipped. When I press the “track shipping” button it still shows order processing as the status and no tracking number - it’s now 8/28. I’ve emailed twice over the last month and called once but not gotten a single response."
"I love my new rash guard. Fast shipping !!"
nogishop-com is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews