NOLA Brew Bus Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NOLA Brew Bus

How would you rate NOLA Brew Bus?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Barrett Clark

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about NOLA Brew Bus in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Barrett Clark
"Our tour guide DJ was amazing. Very knowledgeable and engaging. My boyfriend and I went on the tour for his birthday, and DJ got everyone to sing happy birthday to him. It was a fantastic time!! Definitely try this tour out! It was great being able to go to the different breweries, and have someone who was enthusiastic and knew what they were talking about to be our guide. 100 stars!!!"
NOLA Brew Bus is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews