Non-Profit Legal Center, PC Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Non-Profit Legal Center, PC

About Non-Profit Legal Center, PC: Non-Profit Legal Center is an online resource for NonProfits, provided by T.S. Wrobel & Associates, Attorneys at Law. Let us help your non-profit better the world. We specialize in 501c3 Public Charities & other 501c Organizations, Formation & Tax Exemption Guidance.

415-214-8314

info@nonprofitlegalcenter.com

870 Market St #643

How would you rate Non-Profit Legal Center, PC ?

"The information that I needed to start my non profit they had and was very knowlegable . I appreciate all they have done to help me build my non profit."
"You will find very interesting relate issues and find them interesting"
"The truth is that I hardly use this service and therefore not be able to state the degree of happiness"
"This tool that the Non-Profit Legal Center offers has been invaluable. I really appreciate the information the attention to details and every aspect of the help they give! The tool is having some to help you manifest your vision to the world! Thank you very much!!!"
"Dear sir/madam, So far I have not received any support from any site but it has given me more knowledge as how to create a page for our support and more exposure. I think what I will suggest is thay you should please create more opportunities for non-profit organizations in Africa thank you. From Shaibu Awudu"
"This organization without a doubt is run top notch and an asset to anyone seeking legal advice. We set up a 501 (c) 3 using the assistance of T. S. Wrobel and Associates. Phone calls, emails and paperwork were always engaged precisely. The Company continues to advise us and would not consider anyone else. Thomas Wrobel is helpful, courteous and thoughtful, he is changing the world for the better, one client at a time. Thank you so much!!! You can find us at Spartan300charity.com or on Facebook at The Charity of Spartan300."
"I really like the site."
"Lots of great information regarding non-profit organizations. I would recommend this site to anyone thinking about starting a non-profit business. It is a one-stop shop website where everything is right at your fingertips."
"WANT TO START A NON-PROFIT GOSPEL MISSION TO EMPOWER AND GIVE HOPE TO THE POOR AND NEEDED. TO OFFER SALVATION IN JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. WE OFFER RESTORATION AND TRANSFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH GOD'S WORD."
"I have been using T. S. Wrobel & Associates for my business legal needs for over ten years. When I need to draft a contract or advice on a dispute, I call Thomas. He's also a great sounding board for my new business ideas. As a serial entrepreneur, I've relied on him for many things; from business formation & contracts to resolving business disputes. He's also advised me on a major trust estate planning issue involving my father's estate. One thing I like in particular is that he gets to the bottom line on issues quickly without wasting my time or legal budget."
Non-Profit Legal Center, PC is rated 4.40 based on 10 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!