nordfx.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend nordfx.com

Tell us how nordfx.com made you happy
My experience with Nordfx and CryptoNXT was completely messy. They thought they would cease my hard earned profit after growing my account to over 300%. This started when i reached out to the account manager when i wasn't able to withdraw my money. He assured me a successful withdrawal within a week. 3 weeks went by and I was never able to reach him again. I knew I'd been scammed. So I started researching on a credible wealth recovery agency that could get my funds as soon as possible without any stressful uncertain charge back procedures. The best decision I ever made was to work with Adam and his team from " R E C O V E R Y E M P I R E . C O M ". Unbelievable, They got penetration testers that recovered my funds including my profits in less than 10 days. Guys! I couldn't be happier. Please stay clear of these unregulated brokers.
In terms of a potential high end profit making, a larger driller like CRYPTONEST.ORG, The Noble crypto trading and mining firm that sprout with the ultimate objective of creating steady income/profit to every open-minded investor looking to partake in smart cloud mining. Their ability to redirect mined cryptos into high frequency trading to deliver huge return on investment for every person who partakes in their investment programs at much low packages to suit everyone’s pocket. They have developed a strategy that is already working for thousands of investors across the globe. Honestly, this current recession is basically a way to create new set of financially free people in the world. There has never been a better time to invest in crypto mining and trading.
I have been with Nordfx for around a year and never took money out, they were good broker to trade with and everything seemed fine. After my account grown big i wanted to withdraw everything and the problems started. They canceled my withdrawals, took them weeks to respond to my emails and finally they deleted my account saying its under investigation and they went completely silent for over 2 months now. I was only able to get back my money with the help of a financial cryptographer timdraper@ financier,com.
HOW TO RECOVER LOSS FUND FROM BAD BINARY OPTION BROKER GET IN CONTACT WITH FASTFUNDSRECOVERY FIRM
Do not get involved with this outfit. They have no customer service. You put money in and you can not get it out. They keep requiring documentation and then deny it. I have been trying to get my funds for over 6 weeks. I think my next step is to get in touch with Interpol and file a fraud Claim against this outfit. Mark my word and be careful with them .Do not waste your time and money on this scam company. All they do is keep calling until you make the deposit. Once they realize you won't deposit anything else, they will never reply to your emails. And forget about calling them, they'll hang up on you. Rude and unprofessional.
Their so-called "advisors" are pieces of garbage. Sebastian and Federico Demczylo are liars. They'll promise you anything to get your deposit. Then forget about trying to contact them, not to mention to make a withdrawal, you will never get your money.
In these kind of cases with the fake broker over the internet my advice if you have already invested with those liar,call them back and get a refund from a fraud broker wouldn't be possible for you..In this i will advice to get intouch with FASTFUNDS RECOVERY TEAM and report this company. they are fraud and they also fight against various investment scam they have been helpful to the society by recovering stolen funds from all this fake broker.VISIT THEIR WEBSITE FOR MORE ENQUIRIES AT FASTFUNDSRECOVERY.WORDPRESS.COM OR ADMIN EMAIL: FASTFUNDSRECOVERY@PROTONMAIL

Perhaps, you have been scammed of your hard earned monies online, well, the cyber operatives wealthy Recovery Firm are a team of recovery experts who specialize in assets and funds recovery which usually include but are not limited to funds lost to online trading scams, Crypto currency scams, dating scams. they utilize distinctive and creative strategies to help recover funds which have been illegitimately lost to online fraudulent persons. .
Be very careful when selecting a broker to invest with

I had invested 7btc with a broker and things were going fine until i made enough profit and wanted to withdraw. They wouldn't allow it, kept bringing up reasons and blocked my account not long after. I got referred to the trade consultant and recovery agent Mr Bart Kasch by a trader online and contacted him, he got back all my money and i can't thank him enough. You can reach him at BartKasch @ Affiliaterecovery .com if you need help
Please avoid this company. They will not give you back your money. I had to reach out to WEALTHWATCHS,com to help me recoup all my money back from. I am glad i have all my money back now and will definitely not be investing
Becareful and stay away from binary trading if you do not know of a way to get your investments back after losing it, tried different recovery service providers and at the end i lost more than i invested, but at investsmentrefunds, they can help you trade and still help you recover your investments from the broker you lost to, this i show i get my investments back so i have no worries because at Admin @ investsmentrefunds.com, they have your back and make sure you never lose again.
nordfx.com is rated 1.88 based on 8 reviews