Nordic Walking UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nordic Walking UK
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Nordic Walking UK made you happy

"Nordic Walking UK takes their annual subscription fee without your authorisation. They do send an email 4 weeks beforehand titled "Nordic Walking UK / Membership due for renewal in 4 weeks". In the email itself, at the last paragraph they mention that this will be renewed automatically unless you cancel. Then they use your debit card's detail which they store with them (!) and charge it. When I called them they actually told me that if my card was already charged they cannot refund me. when I protested they said that it is MY responsibility, and they can'y help me if I do not read my emails!! When I called my bank, the bank told me that it is illegal to charge my debit card without my authorisation and they have 'a special team that deals which such cases'. As I was speaking to my bank, I saw got an email from Nordic Walking UK that they refunded me... In my opinion this should not have happened at the first place, and at any case, once I called them, they should have immediately apologised and refund my money. Definitely not tell me off...:("
Are you Nordic Walking UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Nordic Walking UK is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews