No Roads Expeditions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend No Roads Expeditions
2PM
2PM

Tell us how No Roads Expeditions made you happy

"Sri Lanka Rediscovered (East Coast Beaches) "It was a truly remarkable adventure across a stunning country. Sri Lanka packs so many amazing experiences in a small island. No Roads stretches you to fully immerse in the experience, and to not just observe it as tourist. Stewart assembles an experienced and friendly local team to ensure every aspect of the tour is successfully executed. My wife and I traveled with our 12 & 13 year old daughters, who, together with us, will cherish this experience. Well done Stewart, you were an exceptional host.""
Are you No Roads Expeditions? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"This is more than just a tour of Sri Lanka. More than a travel itinerary. Even though our days were jam pack with elephant safaris, hiking, visiting sacred sites, lounging on beaches; of downing exotic cocktails laced with arak and cut throat tuk tuk races; we all found time and space for the unexpected and the unplanned. The unforgettable privilege of attending a Buddhist alms giving ceremony. The joy of sneaking into kitchens to watch in wonder as locals cooked up magic. To talk to people who had lived through the last days of the British empire, the buzz of Independence, the horrors of the civil war and the joyous freedom of peace. To lie in a pool and watch the full moon rise over Sigirya."
"No Roads Expeditions - Sri Lanka Rediscovered July 2017 Sri Lanka is a beautiful country with wonderful people. I feel very fortunate to have seen so much of it in our No Roads Tour and it exceeded any and all expectations I had at the start. From Mountains to beaches there is something for everyone. Stewart and team did a great job of organizing, educating and preparing us for each days' adventure. My fondest memories are of elephants, the views at World's End, and pulling in Fishnets in Galle. Having my kids (12 and 13) along made it an even greater joy to have them experience this country and share from their perspective."
"NoRoads Expeditions - Sri Lanka Rediscovered My trip to Sri Lanka was my 60th birthday present to myself. It is the best birthday present I have ever received. Every day was packed with adventure, sights, magical experiences and challenges. Accommodation and food was diverse and brilliant. This holiday has set the bar really high for me I can close my eyes and mentally transport myself to places, (thank you Mum) Thank you so much to everyone who made this holiday so very memorable. Andrea Harding."
"Recently had the pleasure of spending 16 days with Stewie on the No Roads Expeditions tour of Sri Lanka. Very professional from Start to Finish. Meeting us at the airport to dropping us off at the Check in counter on the way home. From Luxury resorts to over night stay in a Monastery. From a luxury Air Conditioned Coach to driving a Tuk Tuk, as well as an amazing train ride which felt like it took us to another country. Amazing foods to choose from at Breaky, Lunch and Dinner. Whether your Poison is a cold beer, cocktail or a King Coconut all was available. Friendly beautiful people who were only to happy to say good morning or could they help you in some way. Temples, Kingdoms, Climbs, scenery to die for, Waterfalls, Hills, Tea Plantations, Shops, Markets, Beaches, this country has it all I remember after about day 5 saying to Stewie not sure it could get any better and each day it did. Well worth every dollar, nothing is too hard. If it is achievable and you want to do they will try and make it happen.. Andy"
No Roads Expeditions is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access