Norwegian Air Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Norwegian Air

Tell us how Norwegian Air made you happy

"My experience with Norwegian airline and London Gatwick Airport was horrible. The “manager “ who said she wasn’t going to give us her name so we can’t “stalk her on social media” Had the name Claire and Susie on her name tag. She was very unhelpful and had horrible customer service. She is rude and doesn’t care for the customers. I don’t know how she would ever be placed as a manager. Me and 2 other customers were told we missed our flight and weren’t going to get refunded for being late. Even though I had a whole hour and a half until my flight actually was departing. No one on the airline was helping and neither were the workers at the ticket service booth. No one mentioned the gates would be closing , they let you stand online to check your bag and instead ask you pointless questions like if you have dry shampoo in your bag instead of ask you where you need to go. I have now, along with the other customers missed my flight and not been refunded still even though I paid for a round trip flight. They said the Only option was pay 600$ for the next flight tonight. I am digusted with this customer service and do want to speak to a supervisor of this company."
Are you Norwegian Air? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very poor service indeed regarding a claim for compensation regarding a delayed flight. Still getting nowhere after 6 weeks of mails and telephone calls."
Norwegian Air is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews