Nossa Vida Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Nossa Vida

How would you rate Nossa Vida ?

"a dress - Falling In Love Maxi. Terrible quality. Different color than on the website. Basically, the dress I got is clearly not the same dress you can see on the nossa vida shop website. The fabric wrinkles in a different way than in the picture, buttons are different, and it's sewn differently They say they have a free return policy and they clearly do not. They also say if the dress was on sale, you can not return it. I guess they put most dresses "on Sale" so they can't be returned. I do not recommend this shop."
"I had the same experience as Samantha. I ordered two dresses 3 weeks ago. When I received the order (1 week later) the sizes were not as explained in the website and the quality was not good. I read the return policy on the website and it says you have to pay the shipping costs (even if it is advertised as "free returns") and the refund will be done if the return is made 15 days after you received the products. Which is the problem? You don't have any address for sending the parcel. You have to write them and then they do everything they can to stall (including just ignoring the email) and drag you over their tight 15 day window (incl. Shipping time) so they can refuse to take the item back. Don't buy anything in this company!"
"I was wary to order anything of value from nossa vida due to the lack of transparency in their returns process, but i gave them a shot. Ordered a dress, it was poor quality when arrived and had a rip in it. They refuse to provide returns info publicly and when you contact them do everything they can to stall (including just ignoring the email) and drag you over their tight 15 day window (incl. Shipping time) so they can refuse to take the item back. Another cheap Chinese knock off retailer - avoid!"
Rozanna Madylus
"The measurements are very accurate and the postage was reasonably quick, considering it came from China and I am UK based."
Nossa Vida is rated 1.75 based on 4 reviews