Nossa Vida Reviews

5% of reviewers recommend Nossa Vida

How would you rate Nossa Vida ?

"Wish I would have read the reviews before buying: absolutely NOTHING like the picture, quality is what you would find on a Childrens Halloween costume from Walmart, and it’s a good two inches shorter than shown as well. Incredibly disappointing!! Will never shop there again, and will be sure to tell everyone I know that it’s as an: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!"
"Bought 2 tops here. Waited over 5 weeks or maybe longer to recieve them. Truly though they had been lost and Actually now wish that they were. The material is terrible and irritates my skin. Contacted the company by email to see how I could return because I received with no return label. After having to email them just multiple time in addition to taking pictures of the, this company VIDA has the nerve to tell they will not refund me but send me another replacements in addition to sending them an additional 9.50 for shipping."
"awful quality!!! all items i bought were technically 'on sale' so couldn't return any. customer service staff were extremely rude too!"
"Purchased a dress and upon receipt realized immediately it was defective. I am almost certain this was made by a child, the quality is terrible. I asked for a refund 30 days ago and have been going back and forth with their customer service ever since. They refuse to refund me and want to exchange the item, and in addition, I am responsible for all the shipping fees. The last thing I want is another item from this retailer. I am in the process now of reporting Nossa Vida as a fraud to my bank to see if I can reverse the original charge as its clear the company is not going to do anything to address my concerns."
"Same experience as others. Did anyone else have their credit card hacked at the same time they purchased the items? For my experience, I ordered after seeing "FREE SHIPPING/ FREE RETURNS" and thinking I'd just return if they didn't work out. Two months later they came. They were TERRIBLE. Ugh! No paperwork with dresses. I email about a return. They tell me I must pay shipping to return. I explain my story to them and they offer to send me another item IF I SEND THEM MORE MONEY. Scam company! I will join others in lawsuit...who's in?"
"Bought 3 dresses and they were all awful. Terrible quality material wouldn't buy them in a pound shop and they looked totally different from the pictures. Tried to get a return address as it says on their returns policy that you need to email to ask for it, but when i did they asked for pictures of the dresses. When I asked again I was told to refer to the returns policy for the address (which like i said says you need to email to ask for it). Then i asked a third time i was offered a 10% discount code. After that thy stopped replying to my emails. Total waste of money and a scam company."
"Their quality is terrible. The button down dress had fake buttons and was stitched together. The material felt like card board. I asked to return it, but they wouldn't allow me to. Offered to send another dress of my choice, but I would need to pay for the shipping. Why would i want you to send me another terrible quality dress? No I am not going to give you more money just to see how bad your other items are too. DO NOT BUY HERE!"
"Ordered 3 dresses for $85- They arrived 5 weeks later and they could have been from the dollar store the quality was so bad. NOTHING like the pictures- color, material, patterns, and even styles were wrong. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!"
"I ordered two sizes of the same dress, and am now trying to return one. Nossa Vida are refusing me a refund and won’t give me an address to return the dress to. They are saying that their returns policy excludes reduced price items but I have paid full price. I used their “spin the wheel” offer and had $5 taken off my total. DO NOT BUY FROM NOSSA VIDA! I so wish I had read the reviews before buying!"
"I ordered two of the same dresses in different colors, which were the same size, but fit differently. They made it nearly impossible to return or exchange them. Their customer service is horrible. Don't buy from them."
"Absolute trash of a website. I purchased a dress, received it weeks later only to see that the quality is terrible. It's a dress made from dollar store material and I paid $40. It ripped as soon as I put it on, and the website is refusing to refund me."
"I ordered four dresses from them 2 weeks ago - one turned up and was lovely. The other three I am told have no expected delivery date. When i contacted them I was told they are under new management and the new management will not give me my money back as my funds have gone to the old owner. It's theft! Pure and simple. So I will pursue them under Australian law which stands as they advertise in this country and ship here."
"Exact same experience as the others. Terrible quality and delayed tactics when I requested a return address. TOTAL SCAM"
"The day after I received a dress that doesn't fit me I contacted Nossa Vida for a returns address. I have now rejected 8 offers for a new size/product and requested the address 10 times through 4 different means (facebook posts, messenger, email address support@nossa-vida.com and nossavida11@gmail.com). I received a messenger message that they are undergoing management change which should be finalised in a few weeks! What shocking service. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM NOSSA VIDA"
"The dress I ordered was terrible quality, and when I wanted to return it, they would only reply every 3 days and ask me for random documentation like pictures of the dress. They also conveniently forgot I had already sent them a picture of the dress and 4 days later asked me for a picture again, stalling further. AVOID THIS STORE!"
"Same experience on my side. Can anyone post the address where products can be returned to?"
"a dress - Falling In Love Maxi. Terrible quality. Different color than on the website. Basically, the dress I got is clearly not the same dress you can see on the nossa vida shop website. The fabric wrinkles in a different way than in the picture, buttons are different, and it's sewn differently They say they have a free return policy and they clearly do not. They also say if the dress was on sale, you can not return it. I guess they put most dresses "on Sale" so they can't be returned. I do not recommend this shop."
"I had the same experience as Samantha. I ordered two dresses 3 weeks ago. When I received the order (1 week later) the sizes were not as explained in the website and the quality was not good. I read the return policy on the website and it says you have to pay the shipping costs (even if it is advertised as "free returns") and the refund will be done if the return is made 15 days after you received the products. Which is the problem? You don't have any address for sending the parcel. You have to write them and then they do everything they can to stall (including just ignoring the email) and drag you over their tight 15 day window (incl. Shipping time) so they can refuse to take the item back. Don't buy anything in this company!"
"I was wary to order anything of value from nossa vida due to the lack of transparency in their returns process, but i gave them a shot. Ordered a dress, it was poor quality when arrived and had a rip in it. They refuse to provide returns info publicly and when you contact them do everything they can to stall (including just ignoring the email) and drag you over their tight 15 day window (incl. Shipping time) so they can refuse to take the item back. Another cheap Chinese knock off retailer - avoid!"
"The measurements are very accurate and the postage was reasonably quick, considering it came from China and I am UK based."
Nossa Vida is rated 1.15 based on 20 reviews