Novashe Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Novashe
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Novashe made you happy

"They are a COMPLETE SCAM the dress that was sent was not at all what the advertisement looked like. Completely CHEAP quality! Then when you are unsatisfied they say you are responsible for shipping cost back to Nanjing city Jiangsu province in China, or a 5 dollar credit! Never order from this company they are HORRIBLE and a complete SCAM!"
Are you Novashe? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Novashe receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"never buy here they sell garbage that they deliver when they want and they do not give the address to return, they are a fraud, thieves and paypal helps them when the claim is made they give the reason and between the two they steal your money"
"Never Again. so many things, there are NO returns unless you want to pay big dollars to return junk. There is No guarantee satisfaction, I'm waiting to see what paypal does! the quality so poor, the smell so toxic, I have learned my lesson, definitely with Novashe, but let's see how paypal handles things, as they say satisfaction guaranteed. WARNING!!! is it worth buying junk with no guarantees, might as well throw your money away or buy locally or from Amazon where satisfaction is guarenteed. Novashe is misrepresenting on their website! returns are not wecome or guarenteed, I got Burned on this one, NEVER AGAIN"
"Horrible quality clothing. Assuming they respond to the emails at all, you'll be offered a mere fraction of the price to "return and donate the item to charity." Do not buy from this scam."
"Fraudulent company. The clothes you get are nothing like the pictures. I purchased a homecoming dress for my daughter and paid extra for express shipping, but not only did the dress arrive after the event it was nothing like the picture. It was costumish. We ordered an x-small based off the posted measurements. The bottom/skirt portion was sized correct, but the bodice was huge. It stuck out 4-5 inches from my daughters chest. Unlike reputable companies who include return information with your purchase, this company requires you to request it. After several attempts to contact them via e-mail ( online chat not available as it is never online), I finally received a response asking me to complete a return request. I send the request- no response. I inquired again only to receive the same computerized response. Eventually, they offered me $8 for a 75$ dress and said to give it to someone. Well- no one could or would wear this dress except perhaps on Halloween. Bottom Line - Buyer Beware - Do not purchase from Novashe."
"THE WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER--DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Do not ever order anything from this company. Novashe's website makes the clothes look really nice but in reality, their clothes are garbage and not worth the price. I ordered a dress for my daughter's junior prom and it did not look anything like the picture--it was very damaged. The wires were coming out of the bottom of the hem and the beads were falling off and it wasn't finished off at the edges and the zipper stuck. The return policy says they won't pay for return shipping if it is the wrong size or the customer does not like the product but this was a case where the product arrived damaged and in terrible condition. I tried to return it but even though it arrived damaged, they would not pay the return shipping so don't believe their return and exchange policy. I tried to dispute it with my credit card company but Novashe lied in their response to my company and I couldn't get my response back in on time so I ended up paying the whole amount. I still have the piece of junk dress and am so disappointed that I was fool enough not to read the reviews first. This is also a shell company with headquarters in other countries and China does not hold the company responsible for unethical business practices. Instead of offering to pay for the return (which is about $35), they offered me $20 and then $30--then they finally provided my credit card company with the return address (which they never provided to me) and asked me to lie on the customs form and put $$0.1 value instead of the actual $80 I paid for the dress. NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY--if I could give zero stars I would--they do not deserve your business"
"do not use, terrible clothes, they do not do returns"
"Ordered faulty swimsuit the bust hit at the stomach, therefore not wearable. Still trying to send it back they refuse to give me return address I have taken case up with PayPal as they only offer part refund and tell me to give it away as a gift. Do not believe their returns policy it's non existent."
Novashe is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews