Novashe Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Novashe

How would you rate Novashe ?

"THE WORST ONLINE COMPANY EVER--DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! Do not ever order anything from this company. Novashe's website makes the clothes look really nice but in reality, their clothes are garbage and not worth the price. I ordered a dress for my daughter's junior prom and it did not look anything like the picture--it was very damaged. The wires were coming out of the bottom of the hem and the beads were falling off and it wasn't finished off at the edges and the zipper stuck. The return policy says they won't pay for return shipping if it is the wrong size or the customer does not like the product but this was a case where the product arrived damaged and in terrible condition. I tried to return it but even though it arrived damaged, they would not pay the return shipping so don't believe their return and exchange policy. I tried to dispute it with my credit card company but Novashe lied in their response to my company and I couldn't get my response back in on time so I ended up paying the whole amount. I still have the piece of junk dress and am so disappointed that I was fool enough not to read the reviews first. This is also a shell company with headquarters in other countries and China does not hold the company responsible for unethical business practices. Instead of offering to pay for the return (which is about $35), they offered me $20 and then $30--then they finally provided my credit card company with the return address (which they never provided to me) and asked me to lie on the customs form and put $$0.1 value instead of the actual $80 I paid for the dress. NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY--if I could give zero stars I would--they do not deserve your business"
"do not use, terrible clothes, they do not do returns"
"Ordered faulty swimsuit the bust hit at the stomach, therefore not wearable. Still trying to send it back they refuse to give me return address I have taken case up with PayPal as they only offer part refund and tell me to give it away as a gift. Do not believe their returns policy it's non existent."
Novashe is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!