NS Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend NS
04AM
4AM
company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how NS made you happy

"NS&I have my late fathers premium bonds. Originally they sent me the wrong forms, Then they sent me the correct forms, which I filled in and returned. They kindly sent me a letter to say they'd received the forms and gave the will & Death certificate back. In the meantime their system was down for 2 or 3 days and each time I called I was told there had been some issues with the post and I should wait to receive a letter. I received a letter which had another form in it to fill in that gave the bank details for the account we wanted my fathers bonds sent to, We sent this back in the free post envelope provided by NS&I. I called last week to ask when the payment would be made and the operator who helped me said to expect payment within two weeks; I called again today 20.11 to be told that they have not received anything and they'd written me *another* letter today. When I questioned this I was told they had never received the probate form, Which is odd as they asked me a security question that they could only validate my answer too if they had received the grant of probate I sent. I also have the letter from them which they thank me for sending form of probate and will/death certificate. I was asked if I had sent the probate form back tracked, to which I answered I hadn't as they had provided a free post envelope : The operator said I should have sent it tracked. Genius. I asked about timescales on when the payment would be received and processed by then and was told that two weeks was the likely earliest date. All in all I think NS&I have handled the whole situation VERY badly and the level of customer service during a difficult period and transaction has been appalling."
Are you NS? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
NS is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews