Nu-Drives Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nu-Drives

How would you rate Nu-Drives ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
PERRY HARWOOD

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Nu-Drives in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
PERRY HARWOOD
"I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE WHO WANTS A DRIVE THAT LOOKS SUPERB. THE QUALITY OF THE WORK AND THE CARE THAT CLIVE AND HIS SON TOOK WHEN COMPLETING MY DRIVE WAS FIRST CLASS. I WAS KEPT INFORMED ALL OF THE WAY AND THE JOB WAS COMPLETED ON TIME. IF ANY ONE OUT THERE WANTS THERE DRIVE DONE I WOULD WITH CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THEM. IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE QUALITY OF THERE WORK,YOU COULD ALWAYS COME AND LOOK AT THE GREAT JOB HE HAS DONE WITH MY DRIVE. MANY THANKS NU- DRIVES FOR A GREAT JOB!!!!!!!"
Nu-Drives is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews