Nukeproof Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nukeproof

Tell us how Nukeproof made you happy

"Well made bikes however due to their lack of support from their warranty program they receive 1 star. I had a 2016 Nukeproof Mega 290 that experienced a broken frame bolt under warranty. When I reached out for warranty resolution they sent me the wrong bolt kit (a 2018 bolt kit) that wasn’t an adequate replacement due to the broken bolt being a different size in 2018. When I reached out to Nukeproof/Hotlines Europe Ltd, they stated there were no 2016 kits available. When responding for a better resolution, they stopped returning my emails. Nukeproof is willing to sell you a bike but hope it doesn’t have a warranty failure because you won’t receive the warranty support to get it back on the trail and be forced to buy another brand’s frame."
Are you Nukeproof? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Nukeproof is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews