Nukeproof Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nukeproof

How would you rate Nukeproof ?

"Well made bikes however due to their lack of support from their warranty program they receive 1 star. I had a 2016 Nukeproof Mega 290 that experienced a broken frame bolt under warranty. When I reached out for warranty resolution they sent me the wrong bolt kit (a 2018 bolt kit) that wasn’t an adequate replacement due to the broken bolt being a different size in 2018. When I reached out to Nukeproof/Hotlines Europe Ltd, they stated there were no 2016 kits available. When responding for a better resolution, they stopped returning my emails. Nukeproof is willing to sell you a bike but hope it doesn’t have a warranty failure because you won’t receive the warranty support to get it back on the trail and be forced to buy another brand’s frame."
Nukeproof is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews