Nuku Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Nuku

Tell us how Nuku made you happy

"Do not order from this site, I contacted the original supplier of the goods I ordered through this re-seller and they had never heard of them. My money has been taken and two weeks later I have had nothing other than automated emails. There is no phone number on the site despite their terms stating that you should call them. The location address is incorrect and companies house has detailed them moving from there in 2015, following a further change they are now listed as Rock Cottage, Holt in Wrexham (full company details on companies house number 04849421) this is a residential address not suited to running a business of this type. I will be seeking my money back through the bank - This review is to warn potential further victims to this websites scam."
Are you Nuku? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Nuku is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews