NU Protection Reviews

Telephone
Read NU Protection Reviews

(02390) 3880095

Tell us how NU Protection made you happy
James at NU Protection was both professional and very helpful. He was quick to provide me with the information I requested. I would highly recommend NU Protection.
Professional service provided by James, competitive price received for good insurance cover. Thank you. Zoe
Very happy
A very professional and helpful service given by James at NU protection. Very easy to deal with and talk too. The policy given is exactly what I was looking for and was explained fully with no pressure sales. I would recommend and definitely use James and NU protection again.
Great service
Very helpful and very responsive easy to contact
no pressure, informative, polite
Helpful well explained information.
Excellent manner explained everything
Customer friendly, professional and prompt response to my enquiry. Nothing was too much trouble for them and I felt my circumstances were well understood and responded to. I am happy with my Policy and can recommend this Company to other people with hesitation or reservation.
Excellent service and advise from James. Made the process nice and simple and saved me money!
James is an absolute don, he sorted me right out.
I recently spoke to the Sales Advisor, James, who offered me fantastic advise on the best life insurance policy to take out to fit my requirements and budget. I would recommend NU Protection to anyone looking for life insurance. Thank you James!
I recently purchased life insurance and income protection insurance from NU Protection. The process was very quick, easy and simple. James, the sales advisor, was so lovely and answered all my questions, even if they may have sounded silly. Definitely recommend NU Protection as your life insurance company
James done exactly what we asked for and the budget we had
NFU Insurance gave me exactly what I wanted, no fuss, no gimmicks, just plain old fashioned Life Insurance. I would, without hesitation recommend them to any of my friends and family.
Good communication
It was quick & easy to set up & a very competitive price
Efficiently produced the policy I wanted.
NU Protection is rated 4.79 based on 19 reviews