Nutricare Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Nutricare

How would you rate Nutricare ?

"Purchasing the product was fine but had a nightmare with the courier delivery. It took 4 days to get from Ponsonby to Meadowbank in Auckland."
"Very pleased with the results thank you"
"Delivered in a timely manner seamless process. I will ever back"
"Always easy to buy from and product arrives quickly. Clinicians Magnesium is great, affordable price and it certainly does the job!"
"Easy website to use.....Awesome service Just fantastic... will definitely use them again 😀"
"Sure is quick, only received the packet Yest."
"Awesome service, great price, very efficient way to shop"
"The courier they used for my previous order took forever to deliver even after scanning the goods in my area 3 times. So I was very happy to receive this order via a new carrier the next day. Thankyou"
"arrived quickly and delivery instructions adhered to"
"This is not directly Nutricare's fault maybe just courier choice. I was surprised that the courier dumped the package in the foyer of the apartment building right in front of the doorway. I was also home during delivery."
"Efficient ordering on line, quick delivery and competitive pricing."
"Everything with the order we t well"
"The packaging was excellent. Te delivery time was a little slow, but acceptable."
"Great price and very fast rural delivery. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service. Quick delivery. Will order products from here again."
"Placed an order over 10 days ago and still no delivery (in AKL). Sent 2 messages with no response. Called the number on the website, answered by someone who is no longer affiliated with Company (apparently still hasn't been updated by new owner?). I suggest you beware, particularly if you need something within a week!"
"The service i was extremely impressed with. And as for the shipping, my purchase arrived the next day."
"Prompt delivery!! and a hand written Thank you note.LOVE IT!!!!"
"Very pleased with service and delivery. Will definitely come back. Thanks Nutricare Team !!!"
"I have only received half my order. I have sent 2 emails now and not heard a thing from anyone."
Nutricare is rated 4.21 based on 72 reviews