Nutricare Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Nutricare

How would you rate Nutricare ?

Jeremy Dunlop
Verified Buyer
"Awesome service, great price, very efficient way to shop"
Juliana Litten
"The courier they used for my previous order took forever to deliver even after scanning the goods in my area 3 times. So I was very happy to receive this order via a new carrier the next day. Thankyou"
Luciana Scopas
Verified Buyer
"arrived quickly and delivery instructions adhered to"
Thomas Nieuwenhuis
Verified Buyer
"This is not directly Nutricare's fault maybe just courier choice. I was surprised that the courier dumped the package in the foyer of the apartment building right in front of the doorway. I was also home during delivery."
"Efficient ordering on line, quick delivery and competitive pricing."
Aileen Swain
Verified Buyer
"Everything with the order we t well"
"The packaging was excellent. Te delivery time was a little slow, but acceptable."
Kelly-Marie Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great price and very fast rural delivery. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service. Quick delivery. Will order products from here again."
"Placed an order over 10 days ago and still no delivery (in AKL). Sent 2 messages with no response. Called the number on the website, answered by someone who is no longer affiliated with Company (apparently still hasn't been updated by new owner?). I suggest you beware, particularly if you need something within a week!"
"The service i was extremely impressed with. And as for the shipping, my purchase arrived the next day."
John Watson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery!! and a hand written Thank you note.LOVE IT!!!!"
Amir Jakupovic
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with service and delivery. Will definitely come back. Thanks Nutricare Team !!!"
Tracey Kruidenier
Verified Buyer
"I have only received half my order. I have sent 2 emails now and not heard a thing from anyone."
"Easy to use web site & speedy service, thank you."
"First time buyer with Nutricare, but very pleased with products and excellent service. AJ."
"Disappointed that the supplement I ordered was out of stock despite the website showing it was. Had to wait at least a week for the product and had to buy the same product from another supplier as an interim measure. Won’t shop here again"
Lainie Takawe
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to navigate your site. I very much appreciated that you emailed me to let me know that there was a delay in my order and again when my package had been sent. I especially liked the save 30% and will definitely be visiting Nutricare online again. Cheers"
Veronica Wight
Verified Buyer
"Pretty good prices, but I do shop around always for the best deal."
Nanda Moore
Verified Buyer
"Love 💕 the product & the service"
Nutricare is rated 4.20 based on 66 reviews