Nutricare Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Nutricare

How would you rate Nutricare ?

(optional)

Kelly-Marie Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great price and very fast rural delivery. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service. Quick delivery. Will order products from here again."
"Placed an order over 10 days ago and still no delivery (in AKL). Sent 2 messages with no response. Called the number on the website, answered by someone who is no longer affiliated with Company (apparently still hasn't been updated by new owner?). I suggest you beware, particularly if you need something within a week!"
"The service i was extremely impressed with. And as for the shipping, my purchase arrived the next day."
John Watson
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery!! and a hand written Thank you note.LOVE IT!!!!"
Amir Jakupovic
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with service and delivery. Will definitely come back. Thanks Nutricare Team !!!"
Tracey Kruidenier
Verified Buyer
"I have only received half my order. I have sent 2 emails now and not heard a thing from anyone."
"Easy to use web site & speedy service, thank you."
"First time buyer with Nutricare, but very pleased with products and excellent service. AJ."
"Disappointed that the supplement I ordered was out of stock despite the website showing it was. Had to wait at least a week for the product and had to buy the same product from another supplier as an interim measure. Won’t shop here again"
Lainie Takawe
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to navigate your site. I very much appreciated that you emailed me to let me know that there was a delay in my order and again when my package had been sent. I especially liked the save 30% and will definitely be visiting Nutricare online again. Cheers"
Veronica Wight
Verified Buyer
"Pretty good prices, but I do shop around always for the best deal."
Nanda Moore
Verified Buyer
"Love 💕 the product & the service"
Christi Lawson
Verified Buyer
"Great website and delivery was quick and simple, I love the idea to repurchase and have it sent each month."
Janet Stanhope
Verified Reviewer
"I don't actually review often but had to...great service and delivery."
"Will buy here again. Fast and easy."
Jay Farnhouse
Verified Reviewer
"Good customer service and prompt delivery"
Miles Lambert
Verified Buyer
"The item was ordered on 8th Feb - as at 11-51am on 20th Feb I still have not received it!"
Kristie Baillie
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery, happy with the product."
Sally Gifford
Verified Reviewer
"Thanks very much. I was unsure about a product and enquired over email. I got a very quick response and the item I was recommended has been very good. Happy customer!"
Nutricare is rated 4.19 based on 59 reviews