NUTREX HAVAII Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend NUTREX HAVAII

Tell us how NUTREX HAVAII made you happy

"The pure Hawaiian Spirulinna came in a reasonable time, well rapped and in a lovely brown glass jar, much better than what most powdered ingredients come in i.e. a polythene or foil type pouch! I can not say I have ever liked the taste of any type of spirulina, so I cover up the taste by adding for example: macca powder, or carob, or cinnamon powder anything to cover up the taste, but it is worth it for all the health benefits!"
Are you NUTREX HAVAII? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I have ordered Havaiian Spirulina Powder on few occasions. Fantastic product. Great customer service. Prompt response. Just waiting for my repeated order. Thank you."
NUTREX HAVAII is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews