NutriKeto Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend NutriKeto

Tell us how NutriKeto made you happy

"Taste great!"
"I love these products! My favorite is the Keto Cappuccino Coconut Cream, and the Orange Cream shake. If I could afford it, I would have these products everyday!"
"Great taste."
"Shake was very good tasting. Great macros. Texture was a little thin. Need to thicken up the recipe 👍🏼"
"Flavors are absolutely amazing. Blending makes the most perfect frothy treat. The only downfall is that it's a little pricey."
"I continue to buy the NutriKeto products due to the taste!"
"Your chocolates are as promised DELISH ! Thank you for such high quality product !"
"Today I tried Vanilla Cake Batter and let me just say it was AH-MAZ-ING!!!! By for the best meal replacement shake I’ve ever had. I’m not generally a vanilla fan, I’m more of a chocolate kind of girl but this was so good. Now I really want to try to Orange Cream, it sounds like a perfect shake for summer!"
"My products came on time and I’ve tried the salted caramel shake and the cappuccino and they are both amazing! I mixed them each morning in the blender with my coffee and were very yummy. I love the ingredients and nutrition of these products. They are genuine Keto products and I appreciate that."
"best tasting keto shake i've had so far"
"I got my order so fast and even missed a 20% coupon savings and they credited my account right away. Delicious product- great company."
"Was using another brand. Tried this for the second time in the past year and loved it. This is my new favorite brand to help me with my weight loss . And first brand that I actually felt energy with. Love love love !!!"
"Have not tried the products yet but very fast shipping. Excited to try"
"Great idea, not so great taste. I was really excited to try not only the fudge, but also the shakes. I ordered the trial pack which came with both flavors of fudge and three flavors of the shake. I honestly did not enjoy a single flavor. I would have thought at least 1 would be enjoyable but most were chalky & extremely salty. I have eaten keto for years and know the purpose behind salt. But some companies are better at hiding it than others. This just wasn’t for me. I’m sure some may enjoy the product but unfortunately for me, they were trashed."
"The shake did not leave me full and was hungry 2 hours later."
"Loved everything :)"
"It was good! I loved the cake batter one the most! It did leave a weird film on my teeth and the straw and cup but was tasty!"
"Shakes were almost flavorless. What flavor there was didn't match the label. Fudge arrived melted, flavors also weren't great. Bummed I spent money on this "sampler" but glad I didn't buy full sizes!"
"Taste is incredible!"
"Really liked the cappucino and the peanut butter chocolate fudge."
NutriKeto is rated 4.19 based on 43 reviews