Oakley Forum Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Oakley Forum
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Oakley Forum made you happy

"Forum itself is ok but I have had lots of issues and questions on the site about posting, purchasing, navigating etc and NOT one response to a single question, kinda gave up on the site, poorly run but they are sure quick putting you on automatic renewal every year for payment, had to contact paypal right away to cancel auto renew."
Are you Oakley Forum? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I purchased a pair of Oakly sunglasses from I.GERO and also some spare parts. There service was fast and efficient, the range and prices of quality sunglasses on this site is great and I doubt if I would look further he next time I buy sunglasses. Thanks J.C.."
Oakley Forum is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews