OBITUARe Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read OBITUARe Reviews

About OBITUARe:

OBITUARe.com is an obituary website that allows family and friends to memorialize loved ones in a more honorable way. Inspired by our personal experience with the heartache and stress of writing an obituary, OBITUARe.com was created to guide its users through their emotional journey and bring comfort during a time of loss.

We provide a service to secure meaningful memories that can be shared with the community and future generations. Our process is time efficient and helps to reduce the burden of funeral expenses.

We hope that you find it helpful when honoring your loved one.

support@obituare.com

OBITUARe is a real site made by real people. The site was easy to use and with the helpful message center i never felt lost. They feel for you in you time of need and are willing to help. I highly recommend OBITUARe to anyone.
Very clearly organized and easy to use!
The customer service was very helpful for my needs as well as responsive. Making an obituary for my loved one was very easy and if I had any questions I found all the information I needed at OBITUARe.
The steps to create the obituary made it easy and fast. With great help from the online chat, they got what I needed done in a timely manner as well! Recommend using OBITURe to anyone!
Obituare was very easy to work and their staff was very kind and understanding at such a difficult time. The memorial obituary is absolutely beautiful!
So far it's easy to navigate still working on final product to see how it will print out. Will update once i do.
It was unfortunate that a customer who we provided a free service to has complained about the approval time despite being informed. This customer had the option of paying for the service which would have provided a number of benefits including immediate approval of the obituary so they wouldn't have to wait for the free obituary to be approved.

At the beginning of the obituary creation process all customers are presented with a choice of services where we clearly state and provide supporting information for how long our approval process takes. This is so we can avoid any confusion and be as transparent as possible.

Customer service was efficient and helpful. It was very easy to create the obituary and easy to understand the creation process.
Obituare is an absolute life saver. They actually care about you and not the quick dollar which really eases your mind. The sites easy to navigate, they've got a quick response and wonderful team of people to make sure you can honor your loved ones in the manner they deserve. I'd give them 10 stars if I could
I love the service and the customer service. All of my questions were answered and my approval was swift
My fiances grandmother passed away suddenly. Very few people knew that she was sick. The downside of it all is that her life insurance policy lapsed and nobody knew. We had to quickly come together and make funeral arrangements. We couldnt afford ANY of the funeral arrangements. She had to end up being cremated. The services were greatly needed and we appreciate the assistance.
You've answered my questions right away! The website is easy to navigate and awesome because it gives you an option to use for free! Thank you so much
Best way to honor my mom in way of remembering her and letting others getting the chance to share there memories of her also. So many people my mom touched throughout her life found her easily on here and I’m very happy about that I know she is also
you guys really helped me out alot, i have no idea what i wouldve done without you. you made everything so fast and simple for a really good price!!
An amazing source of work and kind helpers.
I am so thankful for Angela for her quick response and attentive to the issue at hand, I appreciate it thank you!
I received a prompt reply and my issue was fixed immediately. Thank you!
It’s just a great help they allowed me to share my dog thank u
Worked out great and the help was wonerful
We loose our dear ones and grieve But OBITUARe gives a touch of divinity to them and preserves them in our souls
I absolutely loved using this website. it was so nice and simple and the results were absolutely amazing. It was great overall and the support service was quick and understanding, I plan on letting others know more about this site!!!!
OBITUARe is rated 4.98 based on 47 reviews