OBITUARe Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend OBITUARe

About OBITUARe: OBITUARe.com is an obituary website that allows family and friends to memorialize loved ones in a more honorable way. Inspired by our personal experience with the heartache and stress of writing an obituary, OBITUARe.com was created to guide its users through their emotional journey and bring comfort during a time of loss.

We provide a service to secure meaningful memories that can be shared with the community and future generations. Our process is time efficient and helps to reduce the burden of funeral expenses.

We hope that you find it helpful when honoring your loved one.

support@obituare.com

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
"Easy to use and great for if u need one in a pinch"
"It was easy to navigate and use."
"We found my cousin's obituary and Army portrait on the Internet at this site last year. Although we have not received notice of is death, we attributed the lack of notification to his wife's failing health. Recently we saw his granddaughter's Face Book page advertising my cousin's old Model A truck for sale stating that he is ill and can no longer drive. I responded to her message to inquire about his death and obituary that I had found on the Internet. She responded back to me that in the past she had to write an obituary for a class project (probably followed the guidance provided by Obituare and perhaps did not realize it would end up on the Internet), and that my cousin is alive and that she just visited him. I then contacted Obituare to dispute the fabricated obituary. Obituare's representative, Angela, responded very quickly by e-mail, explained the process that would be followed to verify our claim of a fabricated obituary, and the timeline for responding back to us. We are very pleased with Angela's successful efforts to determine this was, in fact, a fabricated obituary and within 48 hours had it removed, and sent notification to us as promised. We are very impressed and pleased with the timely, efficient, professional, and successful efforts by Obituare. Many thanks for your help."
"This is a great and easy to use website. Very simple and you get all you need."
"This website is great and very easy to use. Great for all your needs"
"After researching a few different services, Obituare was the best value and easiest to use. It was actually much more than just an obituary service. Turns out I was able to create a funeral program too and print it. Customer service was great and helped me work through my questions."
"This service was extremely helpful when my family was preparing for our mother’s funeral. The online obituary was beautiful and provided lots of options for relatives and friends to contribute to her memorial. The service program came out great. Very happy overall."
"The support that OBITUARe provided was incredible. I was able to create a beautiful memorial for my grandma that my family loved. The collaboration feature was really convenient. We all uploaded our pictures into a single place and ended up using this during the funeral. There were so many other great features that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this service to anyone!"
"It helped me and my family in a great way during a difficult time. Easy to use and get organized. Great customer service!"
"Great service! Easy to use. Very flexible. Lots of options. I found Obituare when I was looking for alternatives to a newspaper service in my hometown. My biggest concern was being able to share all the important funeral information with extended family who all lived in different parts of the state. I considered publishing multiple obits in different newspapers but this quickly became a logistical nightmare. I decided to publish a short obit of my father in a Santa Ana newspaper, where he resided, with a web address to his full obituary on obituare.com. Putting his obituary on this site was definitely the best way to go because it made it easy to share all the information on facebook and via email. Plus I was able to make multiple edits anytime I needed. The program I created for his memorial service came out great and definitely saved me from having to spend extra or create something on my own. Thanks Obituare for all your support!"
"OBITUARe is a very easy and modern way of informing friends and family about the transition of a loved one. They are very helpful, the offer help on ensuring things are said and laid out like you want it during this trying time. I highly recommended their site and services."
"This was such a useful product to use when my grandfather passed away. It really saved us time and being that this was our families first time going through this we found the template for writing an obituary very helpful! The finished product looked so nice and we felt we did a great job memoralizing him opposed to a newspaper."
"What an easy to use, shareable way to honor and remember your loved ones that have passed. Customer service is great and price point is cost effective."
"I am grateful that I can look back at the memory of my loved one at anytime. Obituare helped me build a beautiful memorial that I can easily share with my family."
"I'm so thankful to have found this service after our uncle passed. The service program came out beautifully and gave me lots of options. Overall I was happy with the customer service and ease of use."
"OBITUARe is a great cost-effective online service solution that allowed us to honor and share memories of our Father with loved ones while reaching a wider audience than most traditional newspaper outlets. Our OBITUARe post was easy to create, and can be revisited at any time, which gives it meaningful and lasting value."
""Memorialize, Honorable, Comfort" are all great descriptions for what the site does. When I paid for the traditional newspaper post, it ran for a single day. If you happened to read the paper and obituary section that day, you may have seen it. An online memorial sounds more aligned with what I wish I could have done. Moreover, the ability to send out a link to family and close friends is a better way to keep others informed about services and locations."
"Fantastic services! Easy way to share your memories of your honouring loved one. Support is awesome and in flexible time."
"I was able to make a beautiful obituary and condolence cards to hand out at my grandma's memorial service. What seemed very overwhelming to make was so easy with the help of OBITUARe. I highly recommend this service!"
"Such a wonderful and easy to use service helps you out in your time of need and sorrow, and the staff was very responsive to my call."
OBITUARe is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews