OBITUARe Reviews

of reviewers recommend OBITUARe
Live Chat, Email
Read OBITUARe Reviews

About OBITUARe:

OBITUARe.com is an obituary website that allows family and friends to memorialize loved ones in a more honorable way. Inspired by our personal experience with the heartache and stress of writing an obituary, OBITUARe.com was created to guide its users through their emotional journey and bring comfort during a time of loss.

We provide a service to secure meaningful memories that can be shared with the community and future generations. Our process is time efficient and helps to reduce the burden of funeral expenses.

We hope that you find it helpful when honoring your loved one.

support@obituare.com

One of the easiest most responsive most thorough online services. Thank you for caring enough to create this space for hard times such as these. 5Stars easy
OBITUARe 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Very helpful and prompt responses to all of my questions. Thank you very much for your help during this difficult time!
Although I experienced some initial problems with getting my Mother’s farewell program developed, Angela provided caring and dedicated assistance for a program that we are most proud. Thank you Angela again.
OMG!! The obituary creation process was easy to understand and met all of my needs for creating a very nice obituary. I found all the information that I needed with OBITUARe to help me prepare for the passing of a loved one. I think this site is wonderful. 5 out of 5 stars from me!
Very happy with this site. Easy to use, my questions and concerns were answered quickly (my case it meant after hours and the weekend). I would highly recommend your site to anyone in need. Thank you
It's a great website. I needed something to try to easily do an obituary for a school assignment. It's easy to use, and customer service was extremely understanding and helpful!!! Definitely deserves five stars!!!
It is very affordable and convenient. The website is easy to use. And it gives you A variety of options to choose from for your loved ones. Thanks
OBITUARe is a great website. Not only is it easy to use but the people in the help center are real people who are more than willing to help you in your time of need. Everything i needed was easy to access and simple. I highly recommend this site for anyone trying to make something special for a loved one.
Very clearly organized and easy to use!
The customer service was very helpful for my needs as well as responsive. Making an obituary for my loved one was very easy and if I had any questions I found all the information I needed at OBITUARe.
The steps to create the obituary made it easy and fast. With great help from the online chat, they got what I needed done in a timely manner as well! Recommend using OBITURe to anyone!
Obituare was very easy to work and their staff was very kind and understanding at such a difficult time. The memorial obituary is absolutely beautiful!
So far it's easy to navigate still working on final product to see how it will print out. Will update once i do.
It was unfortunate that a customer who we provided a free service to has complained about the approval time despite being informed. This customer had the option of paying for the service which would have provided a number of benefits including immediate approval of the obituary so they wouldn't have to wait for the free obituary to be approved.

At the beginning of the obituary creation process all customers are presented with a choice of services where we clearly state and provide supporting information for how long our approval process takes. This is so we can avoid any confusion and be as transparent as possible.

Customer service was efficient and helpful. It was very easy to create the obituary and easy to understand the creation process.
Obituare is an absolute life saver. They actually care about you and not the quick dollar which really eases your mind. The sites easy to navigate, they've got a quick response and wonderful team of people to make sure you can honor your loved ones in the manner they deserve. I'd give them 10 stars if I could
I love the service and the customer service. All of my questions were answered and my approval was swift
My fiances grandmother passed away suddenly. Very few people knew that she was sick. The downside of it all is that her life insurance policy lapsed and nobody knew. We had to quickly come together and make funeral arrangements. We couldnt afford ANY of the funeral arrangements. She had to end up being cremated. The services were greatly needed and we appreciate the assistance.
You've answered my questions right away! The website is easy to navigate and awesome because it gives you an option to use for free! Thank you so much
Best way to honor my mom in way of remembering her and letting others getting the chance to share there memories of her also. So many people my mom touched throughout her life found her easily on here and I’m very happy about that I know she is also
you guys really helped me out alot, i have no idea what i wouldve done without you. you made everything so fast and simple for a really good price!!
OBITUARe is rated 4.98 based on 54 reviews