OBITUARe Reviews

Live Chat, Email
Under an hour
Read OBITUARe Reviews

About OBITUARe:

OBITUARe.com is an obituary website that allows family and friends to memorialize loved ones in a more honorable way. Inspired by our personal experience with the heartache and stress of writing an obituary, OBITUARe.com was created to guide its users through their emotional journey and bring comfort during a time of loss.

We provide a service to secure meaningful memories that can be shared with the community and future generations. Our process is time efficient and helps to reduce the burden of funeral expenses.

We hope that you find it helpful when honoring your loved one.

support@obituare.com

When my father passed away a few years ago my only option for posting an obituary was in the local newspaper. I paid $385 for a one-day post with one photo, and had zero support on how I might write the obituary. My brother passed away in September and a friend recommended obituare.com. What a life changer! My options were endless: -I had support with writing the obituary -I uploaded several photos -Sharing the link with family and friends was easy -I had flexible pricing options from which to choose I can't think of a good reason for me to ever use the newspaper again to post an obituary!
At a time when we have lost our loved one and are left only with paper obituaries, I was so pleased to see that we could seal these memories in a more meaningful way with Obituare. We were so blessed to find the online services of Obituare to continue to honor our loved one for years to come.
OBITUARe is such a wonderful site that provides exceptional service at a great price. I appreciate their dedication to providing great service to families when they need it most.
OBITUARe offered the support necessary during this difficult time and took one more thing off my shoulders. Thanks for making things seamless, appreciate you guys.
OBITUARe makes it easy to find information about your loved one and share photos during a difficult time. There wasn't any other service available that provided the same experience so I would highly recommend.
Great company!